• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired PSC Double Ended Ram (8in)

smbroady82

Has to be PSC/8in throw/ have clevis kit.

I'm located in Huntsville, AL
will travel within an hour or two

Thanks
Stephen
256-65eight-seven122

I have one, its about a year old in great condition, im switching to single ended ram. ill be up at Morris mountain memorial weekend, if you want to grab it. clevis kit is on it. $275

garagefab$ said:
I have one, its about a year old in great condition, im switching to single ended ram. ill be up at Morris mountain memorial weekend, if you want to grab it. clevis kit is on it. $275

Unfortunately I will be out of town.

Where are you located?

Edit: just saw in your profile you're from Florida :(

smbroady82 said:
I don't care what you call me, just find me a ram so I can get back on the trails!

Will do, just poking the bear man!!!! ;D

garagefab$ said:
If Broady doesn't get it, I am interested.

poolman said:
Will do, just poking the bear man!!!! ;D

I know bud

cushmaneaglerider said:
SammyB ready to ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ats right!

mdo817 said:
If Broady doesn't get it, I am interested.

We have somewhat of a plan worked out for me to get it Mark, if I don't for some reason, I will let you know asap.

smbroady82 said:
I know bud

Ats right!

We have somewhat of a plan worked out for me to get it Mark, if I don't for some reason, I will let you know asap.
Thanks Stephen, you probably need it more than me, I just want to change up my cylinder sometime in the future for better mounting options.

mdo817 said:
Thanks Stephen, you probably need it more than me, I just want to change up my cylinder sometime in the future for better mounting options.

In this instance I probably do, I have everything to put the Toyota back together except a psc ram lol.

Latest posts