• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PSC pump

That is true if you aren't in a time constraint on specialty items. I ordered several things through them and took forever to get them in for PSC products. I'd rather order direct for a few bucks more and have it sent straight to my door without stopping somewhere else to be processed then shipped out on the vendors next dielivery date.
I like the customer service at EOR, and will surely deal with them again when needed as with other vendors, but when in a crunch I'm going straight to the Manufacturer for direct shipment.

P.S. This is in no way a bash on EOR.....merely personal preference for deliver methods on certain items. Their name was mentioned already and was reason for them as an example name.

Re: Re: PSC pump

You won't be disappointed. Lance and the boys have top notch customer service and know their product.

It isn't a race Glen!

Its got a psc cooler in the rear.But Im not sure f any thing. Its got about 15 rides on it but I run it HARD. Im run ning the red line fluid in it. I dont know how long they should last. Im open for any help. Thanks

rrhartwell said:
Its got a psc cooler in the rear.But Im not sure f any thing. Its got about 15 rides on it but I run it HARD. Im run ning the red line fluid in it. I dont know how long they should last. Im open for any help. Thanks

It really shouldn't matter how hard you run.. I have had them in several rigs for several years at a time and never had an issue. I am not sure what cooler from psc you have but I always run the finned hayden style with some sort of fan. I dont like the tubed coolers where the tube runs back and forth. and I dont like the ones that look like a pipe with fins on the outside. I am sure some do but I have always gotten fade with those styles.

What they have said above about shouldn't matter how hard you run it. Two things come to mind how hot does it run and is it restricted or cavatating the pump? Maybe a pic of your set up? How hot does the orbital and resevior get while its running??