• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired PSC Race Series (XR) 2.5" x 8" Double Ended Full Hydraulic Cylinder / Ram

Allgood_73

Alright, I sold 5 of these in the past and kept the last one I had for myself... but I sold the jeep and never got around to installing it, so time to list it up for sale.

This is the true race series ram from PSC... it has tons of advantages over the standard rams. I've had issues with the two rods separating in my past PSC rams after hard use, and once there was a gap, it tore all the seals when turning back and forth. It is impossible for that to happen in this style ram. The rod is one solid piece, and a MUCH large diameter at that. It's easily serviceable, has 4 clamps instead of 2 to keep it in place, has clamp grooves in the cylinder body to keep it in place (unlike the standard), and it's a majorly upgraded cylinder body. I'm sure there are more upgrades than just this, feel free to check PSC's link below.

http://www.pscmotorsports.com/xr-series-2-5-double-ended-ram.html/

Methods of Payment:
Cash, check, and PayPal accepted.
Check - I will wait for the funds to clear before mailing out.
PayPal - INCLUDE 3% EXTRA TO COVER FEES... OR... send it as a gift to avoid the charges (note that you will not be covered under the PayPal buyers protection if you do this)

Prices are absolutely firm:
$365 Local Pickup - Mount Juliet, TN
$375 SHIPPED to a business address (no, a home business does not count in UPS's system)
$385 SHIPPED to a home address

This is around $100 savings. These are $432 new + tax (PSC started charging tax online) + shipping... which for me here in TN equals $482.11. Feel free to use the link above and check what it'd be shipped to your area.

14589343550_3ce8d13c16_z.jpg

14795921163_29cf59439d_z.jpg

14773704704_5689caa744_z.jpg

14589564277_0d03fdc478_z.jpg

14772890201_6a219c7c98_z.jpg

SOLD

I wish I would have ordered about 20 or 25 of these things to get everyone a good deal... you should see the amount of people "in-line" on all the forums to buy one. If I can get my hands on another batch, I'll definitely do so and pass the savings along.