• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PUMPJACK OFF-ROAD PARK

I want to hit that bounty hill but that will be with tretremor ll not the jeep buggythat hill will need horsepower to make it those rocks will get nasty but yellow jeep buggy went right up it but it has tractor tires also

Selvey thats cheating on dirt,mud with those cut tractor tires, he crawled some dirt hills at Harlan that my stickies couldn't hook on. They definitely shine in dirt, loose mud, and they went good on rocks but he can light them up at will. I'll keep my stickies Because I like the rocks,, and he's got a ton more woopoow than my 400!

Let me know next time some of you guys are going there I'd like to check it out.

I talked to the owner yesterday about a race they were planning on having on the 31st this month but has concerns about no one showing up because of the weather. It will be a $1,000.00 cash prize with a free one year pass to the park and a trophy. If he could get enough commitments on this he would still have it. As of now there are four that said they would be there. It will be a timed race up a nice ledged out hill. I can get pics up by mid-week of the hill.

rpf500 said:
Bump back up. Thinking about going July 4th weekend? Any one been lately? Any new pics?

There having fireworks, Bon fire and going to do some night riding. Seems like everytime I go there's something new cut out to climb.

Thanks guys. We are going to give it a try. It's somewhat close to us and never been so it's worth a trip over.

Any one else going there this weekend?

Had a dang good time! Y'all need to check this park out. It's relatively new and getting better all the time. :driving: :dblthumb:
Thanks for the video Charles!

Latest posts