• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Purchase Amsoil @ Dealer Cost!

caglezxj

AMSOIL has a Preferred Customer Program that is similar to Samââ'¬â"¢s Club, Costcoââ'¬â"¢s or BJââ'¬â"¢s in that you can become a member and then you can purchase anything from AMSOIL at the wholesale price, which is generally 20% to 25% off the retail price.

The AMSOIL Preferred Customer Program

AMSOIL Preferred Customers purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale cost, which is 20-25% less than regular retail prices. This is the best deal for buying Amsoil Products. There is no limit on the amount you can buy, 1 quart to a 55 gallon drum to a 275 gallon tote, no minimum or maximum order requirements. You pay wholesale + shipping + local taxes. Amsoil has distribution centers all over the USA and several in Canada so UPS is only a few days away from most destinations. Amsoil is a US company headquartered in Superior, Wisconsin (Duluth, MN) and been in business since 1972.

Preferred Customer Memberships are recommended for people who are not necessarily interested in the business opportunity, but want the lowest possible prices on the best lubrication and filtration products for their vehicles and equipment. Preferred Customers pay the same low prices for AMSOIL products that AMSOIL Dealers pay.

---->Click here to purchase a 6 month or 1 year membership

Ten dollars gets you a six-month trial Preferred Customer membership for buying AMSOIL products at wholesale prices.

Here is what Preferred Customers get:

• Preferred Customers buy AMSOIL products at wholesale prices. The discount price is 20-25% less than regular retail prices. If you buy $100 of AMSOIL products a year, a Preferred Customer membership will save you money! Get your friends and pool your purchases.
  • Preferred Customer memberships may be renewed indefinitely for only $20/year.

• Preferred Customers can change their status to an AMSOIL Dealership at any time.

• Preferred Customers receive an information kit on AMSOIL products and the monthly AMSOIL product, racing and application magazine, the AMSOIL Action News.

• Preferred Customers have their own zone on the Amsoil website for ordering, perusing wholesale prices, downloading price lists, technical service bulletins, technical reference guides and PowerSports air and oil filter guides as well as the complete Amsoil/Wix filters guide. Note - You have to set up a user name and password for this zone, it will not be automatically created for you.

Note - As a Preferred Customer you must purchase direct from Amsoil, either online, phone order or if you happen to be close to a distribution center, as a walk in. You cannot get these prices from any store or dealer as they are independent of Amsoil Inc. You must use REFERRAL CODE 1669794 anytime you contact Amsoil until you are assigned your own customer number.

Amsoil supplements their product line with these name brand products which are included in the PC program.

• Wix Filters
  • Donaldson Filters
  • TwinAir Air Filters
  • Injen Performance Air Intakes
  • Mothers Appearance Products
  • NGK Spark Plugs & Wire Sets
  • Trico Wiper Blades

If anyone is interested in becoming a dealer, selling Amsoil in your shop, store, business or using in your fleet, PM me for more info. I have literature package I can send you. Amsoil does not require inventory or have minimum purchase limits. Also, I can show you how you can use Amsoil products to raise money for your ATV/ORV/Snowmobile or other non-profit organization.

If anyone has any questions just PM me. I guarantee that you purchase at Dealers Cost. No matter how much or how little you buy. 20.00 a year Gets you Preferred Customer. I am a dealer and can offer the Preferred Customer Program to all of you. Also if you own a Shop or Store that would like to sell Amsoil it is easy to set up. And I can help with anything you need.

Josh Cagle
www.twistedoffroadcustoms.com

[email protected]

Thanks for everyone that has signed up for a Preferred Account. I just got my Alabama Synthetic Stickers in if anyone is interested in one to sport on their rigs.

Hey Man,

Can you get me 2 quarts of the tractor hydro steering stuff for my PS system? I just put two in and need some on standby. Shoot me a PM with the price and how to pay. Thanks!

Yeah I got some on hand. When is your next ride? I might be down in Mt.Olive this week. I will pm you the price.

Wanted to say thanks to Josh. He had two quarts of fluid I needed to ride. He was coming down to Gdale and dropped it off at my door. Can't beat that!! Thanks again man, glad to have a local Amsoil source!

Very welcome. Over the next few months I plan on stocking some of the major oils and have them at rides.