• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Puyallup Fairground Swap Meet

Ya' know, I've gone to at least 15 of these and have yet to meet the fire marshal. :eeek: But, yeah, that is one of the rules. And for what it's worth, I doubt you could even buy a tent that isn't tagged as OK.

they do their walk through first thing in the morning. The reason I always have indoor boths anymore is because one year when is was just pissing rain I had to take mine down due to lack of the proper tag:booo:

OK this will be my first time there I'm looking for a 5 speed trans. for my sons 90 yota, how will I find one, are there section for yota booths, and jeep booths, will there be a map, all these and so many other questions

OK this will be my first time there I'm looking for a 5 speed trans. for my sons 90 yota, how will I find one, are there section for yota booths, and jeep booths, will there be a map, all these and so many other questions

How to find one? Lots of walking.
Sections by application? Nope.
Maps? Nope.
Other questions? Make sure, really sure, that you know exactly what you want and need. Otherwise, you'll likely end up with someone's blown up tranny that fit an application NOT compatible with yours.
Other hints? Bring rain gear. You never know what Mother Nature intends in March.

Speaking of mother nature, I hope she does for us tommorow as she did today during set up.

It was perfect weather for it. :awesomework: :awesomework:

I have an extra wristband to get in early(6:00am)......all I ask in return is to watch my booth for 45 minutes, so I can go buy stuff.

Call me if interested Robin 253-223-2722 I'll be up til 11:00 tonight, and up at 5:30 am to go to the fairgrounds.

Howdy all!

Just a note to say thank you for supporting the event!

Hope everyone had a great time & enjoyed the excellent weather. We look forward to seeing you all next year!

Spanaway Moonshiners Jeep Club

Sold $1296. Went in with a truck full of crap (see below), left with two milk cartons of stuff and enough money to buy my welder.

TreeClimber will be there. I'm in the main exibition hall (biggest indoor building) and will be near the Free Detroit Locker raffle. Look for the Detroit Locker sponsored Jeep.

Got lots of junk, errr, good stuff to sell.

Set of Boggers, 35 inch, on chrome spokes, about 75/80% tread.
Front clip from a GMC/Chevy pickup. Hood, fenders, grill,
Tailgate from same truck
Complete lift kit for TJ, 2 inch
Factory center console (upgrade) from TJ with subwoofer
Anti-wrap/Traction bar, designed for spring-over-axle conversion,
Dana 20
NP231
NP208
extra D20 rear output
D44 (rear) housing narrowed to fit CJ
Bunch of misc axle shafts, D44, D30, D35
Warn winch mounting system for TJ, YJ with front loop (stinger)
D60 hubs
D44 hubs
TJ 20 gallon fuel tank (factory)
super heavy-duty electric cooling fan for V8 conversions
4.0L oil pan, undented
misc tow hooks

and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now.

Howdy all!

Hope everyone had a great time & enjoyed the excellent weather. We look forward to seeing you all next year!

Moonshiners, thanks once again for putting on this event, the weather was great and it seemed to be a big turnout.
Odie.

Howdy all!

NO-Thank you for putting on yet another great event!!! I/we all had a great time, and WILL be there next year!!!! And to all that I had an opportunity to meet from this board, it was a pleasure:D ; Lookin forward to next year!!!:awesomework: