• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PUYALLUP RIVER!!!!!!!!!OPENS SATURDAY the 16th!!!

Spanaway Mudder

ITS SALMON TIME!!!!!

Who here goes river fishing?

where do you go and what kinda luck?

Lets keep this one going with updates of your catches and pictures from this season!!!

I will pobably go Sun. morning. Fish down stream from the 512 bridge. :cheer: How about you?

Oh yes boobies . If the silvers are running strong you can be lazy and plunk down on Levy road. If I wan't to actually do something I hit 116th street or go behind the restaurant in Sumner. (Can't remember the name of the damn place.) Only thing I hate is the damn combat fishing, so I bring my 10' mag tapper rod and stick out past everyone else's little rods :haha:

I fish, live in bonney lake. I like the 512 bridge spot but u better be there before dawn because the good spots get takin up fast. that seems like a HOT spot every year.I also go behind safeway....lots of spots to fish there. Anyone have anyluck for the steely summer run on the green??

What about along the bank on the fife side down off river road/levi road?...

and no on the Steely Green river run..

then again..I spent more time floating and drinking then thinking about fishing..:awesomework:

What about along the bank on the fife side down off river road/levi road?...

and no on the Steely Green river run..

then again..I spent more time floating and drinking then thinking about fishing..:awesomework:

That road is good for plunking. Toss it out, crack a drink and wait for your pole to wiggle. When the silvers are running I can limit out in about 30 minutes :awesomework:

Yep the 512 area does get packed, but you would be suprised on how good the "bad" spots are. You just need to know how to pick good water and not just follow the hurd. I have sat in the bad spots and just hammered the fish :;

That road is good for plunking. Toss it out, crack a drink and wait for your pole to wiggle. When the silvers are running I can limit out in about 30 minutes :awesomework:

Yep the 512 area does get packed, but you would be suprised on how good the "bad" spots are. You just need to know how to pick good water and not just follow the hurd. I have sat in the bad spots and just hammered the fish :;

sounds good lets all go fishin and drink some beers!

i always do good in orting on the carbon most of the fish are pretty gross by the time they get up there but i just like fishing i dont really like to keep them up that far unless they are still bright. try by the old bridge to bonney lake

Lost a nice King down from the bridge Sunday morning. :mad: I could see that it was a Native but would have still liked to get a picture. River was high and nobody was down there, was a total of 4 guys.

Lost a nice King down from the bridge Sunday morning. :mad: I could see that it was a Native but would have still liked to get a picture. River was high and nobody was down there, was a total of 4 guys.

Ouch! Ya I was kind of suprised that I didn't see to many people out this weekend. I drove by a few times and the spots that are normaly packed only had a couple of guys.

i always do good in orting on the carbon most of the fish are pretty gross by the time they get up there but i just like fishing i dont really like to keep them up that far unless they are still bright. try by the old bridge to bonney lake

old bridge to bonney lake....hmm coming from south prarie??

I got all Stoked on going then relized how friggen hot it was outside and said screw it..besides being opening day.I didnt want to fight with others for the good spots...

today tho..hmm..got all after noon!!:cheer:

very suprising. Ive heard the run isnt strong yet...

Not surprising. There hasn't been ANY rain, so I'd expect the fish to be holding in the sound until the river temps drop at least a couple degrees. Did you guys get any of the rain that rolled through this morning? If the mountains got some, and the river starts to cool down over the next day or two, expect the fish to start moving in shortly thereafter.

I'm hoping for some decent rain over the next couple days. Might be taking my grandpa down to float the Cowlitz this weekend, but we'll see how that goes.

Not surprising. There hasn't been ANY rain, so I'd expect the fish to be holding in the sound until the river temps drop at least a couple degrees. Did you guys get any of the rain that rolled through this morning? If the mountains got some, and the river starts to cool down over the next day or two, expect the fish to start moving in shortly thereafter.

I'm hoping for some decent rain over the next couple days. Might be taking my grandpa down to float the Cowlitz this weekend, but we'll see how that goes.

Post up. Buddy bought a sled this year and has been killing Steelhead down there.

Aybody now where to find netting info? I know that usually went in on Sunday and out on Wednesday???

Aybody now where to find netting info? I know that usually went in on Sunday and out on Wednesday???

I dunno..I thought it was tuesdays n thursdays.. man..only if a truck load of hay bails flipped on levi road and took all the nets out!!:haha:

I would say just drive by and look