• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PUYALLUP RIVER!!!!!!!!!OPENS SATURDAY the 16th!!!

I went down behind Safeway today for about 10 minutes. I got snagged up and broke my gear off and when I went to re-tie I realized I left my box of swivels and corkies sitting on the counter :mad:

Shitty deal!!

go closer to tacoma:awesomework: ...you know were the soccer field is?..park near there and cross river road...

Water level was lower today..

I headed strait down there after my last post... the water was 2 feet lower today then yesturday..not sure if its due to the tide or what...didnt think I was that close to the sound..(across from soccer field and fruit stand)...

seen a few silvers come in and one huge KING go right in front of me on a line but got away..

I myself caught a tree branch across river:mad: ..I will keep pluggin away at it!!:awesomework:

I picked up a nice Jack today. Also saw a couple of kings caught and 2 other jacks break off. Might head over to the Skok tomorrow morning.

Anyone here drive a white cherokee with a crawl and big fawking Lamiglass stickers in back? If so how'd you do what'd you see.
Heard the nets went in at lunch time...

Well I didn't get to go, but my uncle and grandpa were on the Cowlitz Friday. Had 6 or 7 steelhead on, and boated 3. 9, 10, 13 pounds.

The 13 pounder was delicious right off the grill :D

Damn No luck Having Ass!!!

:mad:

I went down to the puyallup today for about 5hours...
(across from the soccer fields)

Seen a nice native king get pulled in an released...(damn I was tempted to snatch n run!!)...

then 2 more silvers...

I need another new pole..I bought a "UglyStick" but its to damn short and not enough play...(go ahead and bring on the flaming, I set myself up for it!!)...

Spend alot of money and catch nothing..as soon as I get the feel for it..I will knock them dead!

Lost another fawking King last night:mad:

Seem to be having issues this year getting em in. 0/5:mad:

:kissmyass: fish

:mad:

I need another new pole..I bought a "UglyStick" but its to damn short and not enough play...(go ahead and bring on the flaming, I set myself up for it!!)...

Spend alot of money and catch nothing..as soon as I get the feel for it..I will knock them dead!

Is that a pole :eeek: Please tell me you were not reeling it upside down like most of the tards down there. Cracks me up when some guy is sitting there with a spinning reel facing up or a bait caster facing down cranking on it backwards :haha: Wonder if the tards even realize the pole is made to go the other way :haha:

Is that a pole :eeek: Please tell me you were not reeling it upside down like most of the tards down there. Cracks me up when some guy is sitting there with a spinning reel facing up or a bait caster facing down cranking on it backwards :haha: Wonder if the tards even realize the pole is made to go the other way :haha:

lol...no... I fish with my spinning reel down... I will be picking up a new 10 foot pole this week tho and a nice bait caster that will be facing up!!:fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha: :haha:

my brother is one of those retards that fishes with his spinning reel up...says he's use to having a bait caster...:haha: I just grin and walk away think what a :looser:

NICE!!!!!

Doesnt it just kill ya that you cant keep it!:mad:

Ya, kinda does. My camera phone has the "turn semi-dark fish into cromer" feature.:D If it was a hatchery it was borderline if i would have kept it... Actually who am i kidding, i would have kept it.:cheer: