• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PUYALLUP RIVER!!!!!!!!!OPENS SATURDAY the 16th!!!

I once drank with "twodogsfucking" ... he had some fully automatic ****, think he killed a ****ing whale with it... Im hitting the river tomorrow...

I once drank with "twodogsfucking" ... he had some fully automatic ****, think he killed a ****ing whale with it... Im hitting the river tomorrow...

So i use to fish commercially here on the Sound, One time I was gettin' raped by a couple sea lions by Tulalip silver fishin, A group of 4 or 5 injuns went by in a 10' skiff and said they were gonna "do me a favor". They opened up w/ fully automatic weapons on Hershal and his buddy....I think I woulda rather just kept feedin the sea lions:booo:

That would be nice..

real discouraging when I go down there and dont get a single hit,(or notice one) but the guys on both sides of me are pulling them in...

New fishing year and Its HUMPY TIME!!!!:awesomework:

Whats the word on this year?:eeek:

Anybody been out yet?

Rivers off the hood canal are hot right now, Puyallup should be getting good with the rain, the pinks are starting to trickle in, I got a king last saturday by the slag pile, and will be fishing the clay banks and point dalco tomorrow. :awesomework:

when does humpy fishings officially open in the rivers?... i cought two hatchery steelies this year. around 7 lbs a peice first steelies ever:D let me tell ya i was ****in pumped! been out almost every other weekend for the last month and haven't caught another... i am ready to redeam my self with some relaxing pink fishings, they should change it to catching not fishing because it seams to be that easy weather your on a boat or off the shore:beer:

i have been hearing this is supposed to be the biggest run in a long time!:beer:

lets see some pics of the fish caught this year:cool:

when does humpy fishings officially open in the rivers?... i cought two hatchery steelies this year. around 7 lbs a peice first steelies ever:D let me tell ya i was ****in pumped! been out almost every other weekend for the last month and haven't caught another... i am ready to redeam my self with some relaxing pink fishings, they should change it to catching not fishing because it seams to be that easy weather your on a boat or off the shore:beer:

i have been hearing this is supposed to be the biggest run in a long time!:beer:

lets see some pics of the fish caught this year:cool:

5 million+:awesomework:

And they are worried about shortage..

i always do good in orting on the carbon most of the fish are pretty gross by the time they get up there but i just like fishing i dont really like to keep them up that far unless they are still bright. try by the old bridge to bonney lake
thats the secret spot..... any1 know when that bridge was there or anything i cant find anything on it

Thinking about heading down to the Duwamish, and possibly heading out into the bay. I will let you know how it goes if I do.

:coffeetime:

Last edited:
Thinking about heading down to the Duwamish, and possibly heading out into the bay. I will let you know how it goes if I do.

:coffeetime:

Shore fising or on a boat?

I want to go, but **** just keeps popping up.. Today seems like a good day to go tho.. Puyallup open yet?

EDIT: Opens tomarow..08/16
:awesomework:

Last edited: