• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PUYALLUP RIVER!!!!!!!!!OPENS SATURDAY the 16th!!!

Don't know about Puyallup. I just went down by Todd shipyard, and there are a lot of people fishing off of a dock. Definatelly getting a late start, but I am probably going to put my 12 foot aluminum in at the 1st ave bridge, and motor my way toward the bay. I only have a 2, or mayby 3 horse motor, and a trolling motor, but it seems pretty calm out there. I still need to check regs, and get some gear together. I am a terrible fisherman, but I like to try. One of the guys I talked with said he has good luck with pink hoochie jigs. So if I anchor, and cast that might be the ticket. If I troll, I'm not sure. If you want to go with me, let me know.

If you're trolling for pinks, 8" flasher with a hot pink mini hoochie tied 18" behind the flasher is hot right now, casting a coho killer, or a pink buzz bomb will work if you aren't trolling. :awesomework:

Limited out today, pinks are schooling around browns point, caught 7 pinks and 2 kings in all :cheer:

I always get a good laugh seeing 70 fishermen on one little stretch of the Puyallup river. :D

little steelhead i got this week 15lb hatch

Attachments

• 0813091727[1].jpg
    0813091727[1].jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 90
so any1 get any on the puyallup/carbon????? ...ive been to both this wk..saw sum1 pull a 25lb or so king outta the puyallup...saw a whole bunch goin right around my line on the carbon i was only a foot off the bank hahahah

so any1 get any on the puyallup/carbon????? ...ive been to both this wk..saw sum1 pull a 25lb or so king outta the puyallup...saw a whole bunch goin right around my line on the carbon i was only a foot off the bank hahahah

Not yet... Suprised your seeing them by now..The rains havent showed up yet..(kinda 50/50 about it also:D)....

My roommate has gone out 3 times now on the puget sound around Browns Point...between him and 2 others, they limited out early:awesomework:

Not yet... Suprised your seeing them by now..The rains havent showed up yet..(kinda 50/50 about it also:D)....

My roommate has gone out 3 times now on the puget sound around Browns Point...between him and 2 others, they limited out early:awesomework:

sum how they have made it that far just arent pissed enough to bite i guess ...ill probly be goin every wkend to the carbon its a nice ride just goin there so when i getem ill throw pics up

i guess some of the silvers been showing up in the puyallup... went by there today after work, looked like just about eveyrone had a fish on as i was driving by

sorry , gabe , i was there today ... caught 2 kings and 3 pinks that i kept...im going out tommarow , it was nice out there today .. we went to a place call dead mans island ... it was kick asss..... ,, no picks yet again ... i never get pictures and i have some of the funnest times a man can have ... **** this is a kodaik moment and i never have the kodaik..

sorry , gabe , i was there today ... caught 2 kings and 3 pinks that i kept...im going out tommarow , it was nice out there today .. we went to a place call dead mans island ... it was kick asss..... ,, no picks yet again ... i never get pictures and i have some of the funnest times a man can have ... **** this is a kodaik moment and i never have the kodaik..

Congrats Bobby!!

Now dont forget who caught the first fish on your-new-to-you boat!!
:fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha: :haha: Granted it was just a small 10" rainbow and my second cast n all :fawkdancesmiley:

I stick to the bay got to release this, this morning It was atleast 35 pounds my dad wears a size 15 shoe for comparison

Attachments

• my fish.jpg
    my fish.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 77
im taking guys out , the cost is $75 each person limit 2 people , you bring fishing lic and your lunch ... i can take youy were they r youll have to catch em . bring your lucky pole or i have one... i have a real nice 18 foot willie predator thatll take us anywhere we want to go ..... im planning a trip to sequie ... i can only take 2 people per day .... sometimes 3 people depending on everyones weight ...

kings and pinks are hitting good right now ...

I was out on the puyallup river bridge this morning, tons of guys, but they were bringing some nice ones in...:;

I went down behind safeway in puyallup last night.. ALMOST had 2 , but seen them and Iam so ugly they got scared and released themselves...:haha: and 1 more decided it wanted my setup more then I did and took hook n all:mad::haha:

Fishing in a 5 person line up and the other 4 were just knocking them dead:awesomework:..every cast they had a fish on....

Kaptain Grahama Cracka and K2blazin and a few others were killing them just down stream from me:awesomework:...

Sad as it sounds.. I had more play on the river this season then I did the past 2.... Definatly a NEWB to salmon river fishing:eeek::haha:

BTW Iam using a light action 8'2" Ugly stick "Trout pole".....should of seen that bastard bending.....:redneck:

Latest posts