• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quad vs Dirtbike vs Rzr?

I am sold on bikes. If I want to take the wife and kids I have a runner, jeep, fullsize. None perform like a bike. The power to weight is unmatched. Anything, where I live, a quad can do, a bike can do better. A plated bike is great for exploring old stomping grounds or checking out new areas in a hurry. I use my bike to check out new wheeling areas to bring the fam in the jeep/runner/fullsize. The area you can cover on a bike can not be matched. I can go anywhere a quad can (except in snow but I have other rigs for that) and I can go numerous places the quads can't. Don't limit yourself to 4 wheels.

i grew up on quads and bikes and quads are more fun imo, bikes if you want more workout. sleds beat both and add adrenaline.:beer:
Rzr - wheres the work, all skill like a jeep.

This is going to be the new shizz...I am very interested in one of these:

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-qu...8B13-0050569A00BC&wt.mc_ev=vanityurl?3e3ea140

location-1.jpg

I have had bikes and quads over the years and have enjoyed both.

I think now that I have gotten older I enjoy the quads more over the years.

But sadly, since my back injury I am going to have to sell my Raptor. I just cannot ride it like I want. If I do, I will pay for it in pain for a few days after.

darn it.

so I am going to pull it out of storage, clean it up and sell it.

I have had bikes and quads over the years and have enjoyed both.

I think now that I have gotten older I enjoy the quads more over the years.

But sadly, since my back injury I am going to have to sell my Raptor. I just cannot ride it like I want. If I do, I will pay for it in pain for a few days after.

darn it.

so I am going to pull it out of storage, clean it up and sell it.

Sounds like you need more jeep in your life. ..

IfI lived within a 1/2 hour of Capitl forrest I would definatey have a bike, I used to ride there all the time when I lived it Tacoma. A great place to ride with tons of trails, once rode 100 mils of trail in a day and only 5 was backtracked.

I'm buying used for sure! I'm also really thinking Bout buying both a quad and a bike! But I also capitol forest 20min from my house and a huge private riding area at my friends property where I've been camping lately.

The only way you could make that thing any fuglier is with the roof folded over a handful of children.

Please stop your fun long enough to add some bracing/triangulation to the roof.

Its all fun and games till someone gets their kids head smashed in.