• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

questions / opinions - on the 2007 jeep wrangler rubicons

Rich1

I looked--I listened--I changed
the wife and I are considering both getting his and her rubicon's...

Any other owners on here with a opinion?

I've watched them wheel, and they actually do quite well. A little wide, so some careful attention to vehicle placement on some of the narrower areas is required.

So, can I borrow $1000?

I've watched them wheel, and they actually do quite well. A little wide, so some careful attention to vehicle placement on some of the narrower areas is required.

So, can I borrow $1000?

sorry, I stopped loaning money to friends / family yrs ago.... It causes too much grief and loss of friendships! Just got back from looking at a rubicon, getting ready to head to puyallup to check out another one. The 07 model looks pretty cool, and has a great potential to be more than just a daily driver right out of the box! $32,000.00 seems kinda steep though -

Last edited:
If you plan on wheeling, then don't do it, I bought a new jeep when I started, paid something like 20K for it, and ended up taking off everything from the frame down and re-doing it, now I have a trail rig with 21,000 miles on it, If I would have been smart, I would have gotten a '97-'00 and saved 15k to 20K on the whole build, as of now I am well over 30K, but at least it's paid for.

well......

We went / we saw / we laughed at all the salesmen, we laughed at each other... We drove off the lot.....

Not buying anything!

we were considering trading in our cars and getting 2 jeeps, but none of them appealed to us after being there in person to test drive 'em! Guess will be building a toyota! Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought i'd share a few pic's of a Fj we came across at Olympia Toyota today, they wouldn't sell it! :eeek:

we looked at some stock ones - $32,000.00 same price as the new Rubicon... wife liked the outside look and all the hype of the build up on the Fj's... but it's clusterfobic inside one... and again, she & I want the top off option of a Jeep, but after seeing a New Rubicon sitting next to a Old TJ - the new Jeep Wranglers are HUGE! and WIDE...

we're looking for a TJ Rubi, thats got a Auto and low miles.... and it's Silver with a Black Hardtop... in excellent condition, if you got a heads up on one, pass on the info in a PM to me, THX.

heres the FJ we saw today! It's kinda cool...

Last edited:

Latest posts