• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

quick release door hinges

I have a set I will sell ya for $40. I have been using them for the last 6-7 years.

Huge waste of money, I did this about 5 years ago. Loosen a couple bolts, pop the pin for the door holder out and away goes the door. No muss no fuss with any stupid pins. :D

Not my picture, I cut about half of the lower slot off so you just line the upper slot up and drop ti slightly and teh lower is easy to guide into place. With them both hitting the same spot at the same time it was a biotch.

quick_hinge.jpg

we cut our own hinges similiar to white trash. leaving a pin sticking up to slip doors onto.. on,and off in seconds... no money just an old cutting wheel on the grinder. if i was building a show truck i would buy fancy hinges but its a wheeler,and i didnt think anyone was gonna be looking at them..

crapyota, i think i understand the concept but i am not fully grasping the idea enough to go start cutting on my truck yet. any pics? do you still have the truck you did that to? i will be in arlington tommorow night if you are around to show me how its done. thanks man