• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired R/C Southern buggy tube frame + parts

ecoli

I know some guys on here are interested in the rc versions as well, so thought I'd throw this up here too.

Back from vacation, so time to sell off some stuff and pay off the cc ;D I've actually had this frame prepped for sale for a while, just didn't get around to it until now.

This is a repro of Jimmy Smith's buggy best known as Pink when driven by Tim Cameron. I've sandblasted the frame recently and can prime and paint it flat black or the light green if wanted. Happy to sell it bare or primered only too.

Will include all the links, skid, four link/axle trusses, panhard and the RC4WD 90mm shocks with the modified springs plus associated hardware for everything. This will make it easiest for the buyer to bolt up to an Axial set-up without having to worry about links, etc. Works super well and takes a beating. I needed the axles and parts for my 8x8 build though, and the frame is too narrow for Class 3 rigs, so I'll be building up a Wraith based tuber in the future.

Looking for $170 shipped for everything in the pics. Offers considered, no trades at the moment though. Paypal only. I'm in Canada, but have shipped to the US dozens (probably hundreds at this point) times with no problem. PM me if interested.

Build thread with more photos and videos:

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271061

Pics:

28qtr7.jpg

fm4950.jpg

11h86is.jpg

wbxrbs.jpg

2mi3qf.jpg

Running pic for reference only:

rbjqtt.jpg

nice frame as always.

Anyone lookin to build a R/C, heres a great starting point with a cage built by the best in the R/C world. If I had the time and money I'd get it but I dont run the one i got.

Still waitin on that screamin blue ecoli. Any luck with it?

If this was a two-seat style chassis it'd be on its way to Birmingham already. laughing1 Check your PMs though... thumb.gif

Joc said:
nice frame as always.

Anyone lookin to build a R/C, heres a great starting point with a cage built by the best in the R/C world. If I had the time and money I'd get it but I dont run the one i got.

Still waitin on that screamin blue ecoli. Any luck with it?

Thanks, appreciate the comments. Screamin blue is on the backburner, but I still hope to get back to it. I've been busy with this 8x8 I've been building. If you look closely at salmonfacedsalad's Snarls Jr. buggy, you'll see the front end is what I had started for Screamin Blue. I plan on using Wraith axles, so Richard's being a good test guinea pig.

As for this frame, yes using AX10 transmission and axles. The steering linkage is set-up to use the VP high clearance knuckles. Knuckles and c's usually have to be upgraded anyways (I know I snap stock ones easily with my driving style!).

All pm's returned. This is still available though.