• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

R/C Southern Rock Bouncer comp December 8 in Dallas, GA

Well... Matt went to the santa crawls event at choc. so no video :(

I have built Green Goblin, Hitman, Screamin blue, Ol Orange, madram11's jk, and just started Hadden's Anger Management and Snow White is on the list next loller.gif

What turn motors are you running in your buggies? I have lots of crawl in mine but not near as much wheel speed as yours.

Colby glad to know your on here as well as rc crawler. I am just now making the links for fastback II chassis. I got sidetracked with short course rc trucks for the last few months. We need to move TN out of the damn way so KY and GA are closer to drive to. This is awesome. Please tell my you posted this on rc crawler. There are tons of rock bouncing haters over there to get stirred up as I have found. This is awesome. anyone else get any vids that day?

I've got a couple RC crawlers. One is a Wraith, and the other is a Ridgecrest. The Wraith is going to be an all out build, while the Ridgecrest just gets hand-me-downs from the Wraith and my buddy's XR10. I'd love to have a tuber chassis, but I want to go with a Tekin Pro4 and rear steer first. $$$

PS: I really like your tuber crawler. One thing I have noticed with a lot of the replica style tubers is that people don't replicate anything other than the chassis itself. Do you have any plans for some scale seats and dash and whatnot?

j-mox- I usually run a traxxas 12t motor with stock gearing and a holmes hobbies BRXL esc on 3 cell. Perfect amount of wheel speed and crawlability thumb.gif

Don- Hey bud! I remember seein your name on RCC a few times. I have posted these on RCC and a few guys from bama have come over. BTF (new owner of t1erc.com) is a regular at our buggy comps. Those guys are coming around and liking them alot more now. Its just like pirate, the guys out west like the KOH buggies, and we like them bouncers thumb.gif We got tons of vids, but none of our computers will let us upload them to youtube. they are too awesome! haha

American- I appreciate the props. Actually, the goblin has seats, radiator, and a steering wheel in it. Or atleast it did until it all got taken out. I hate having that stuff on there like that because it is hard to work on when it breaks. This toyota 1.9 I built has seats dash steering wheel winch and an interior cage. This is my beater/shop truck:

Untitled by colby419, on Flickr

Untitled by colby419, on Flickr

Its still a work in progress. Its more about looking realistc than business like my buggies are. However, I do like to put seats and things in them. Its all about how much time I want to put into them. thumb.gif