• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Racing in Rainier WA

One of my club members brought a flyer about this to our meeting Sunday looks like fun. I wonder what the tuff truck includes?????

The dates are some in april and and may . i would delet this thred so it dont get shut down by Dr green thumb. i have a flyer you can pm me and i can try to answer any ? for you.

The dates are some in april and and may . i would delet this thred so it dont get shut down by Dr green thumb. i have a flyer you can pm me and i can try to answer any ? for you.

It's private land, if their permits are in order Dr. Green thumb should know where he can stick his green thumb!

Email me and I'll send you the PDFs on the flyers.

Dr.Green Thumb can still get it shut down.

If we let the Dr. Green Thumbs push us around then our big event in Washington will be "XXX Rootbeer Jeep/4x4 show'n'shine". I will be the first to help them mitigate the issues and reopen their event the next year.

Live free or die!

I plan on just watching i dont do mud bogs. if the rocks where avalable that would be cool. the tuff truck course is based on time right? i might do that for kicks.

ill be there hopefully. waiting on drivelines and brakes and then i can try to brake it there. sounds like fun.

Ran tuff trucks today:awesomework::beer: Event organizers are the land owners and cool people. Everyone ran for free and free spectators admission. Tommorow is full price though. Good times:awesomework::beer:

Was there a time penalty for taking the easy line around the rocks, tires and mudhole?

I was running the tan bobbed 85 extra cab, they started the rocks, tires and logs later and wrote times accordingly. I hit the logs hard and my warn hubs did bolt shear thing, right after a buddy told me to check the torque before the obstacle course.:mad: So I went home fixed it and back to the bonfire party they had. It was fun, I'll be there to check my rev limiter tommorow in the mud:beer:

Last edited: