• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Racing this weekend

03 CON

maybe its not
So who is going to come out and play this weekend?
Outdoors is about the most laid back group to put on a show...:cool:
You wanna race head up against your "best" buddy?:redneck:
Wanna see how you stack up against the best out there?
This group is probably best at letting you play heads up against the one you want to beat down like they deserve, Just sayin.....:cheer:

Binder, you gunna show up? I am a lil thirsty.....:beer:

Just as a heads up, with as dry as it has been, be ready for dusty days, but fast times should be there to be had. Saturday people will be looking to run hard, points are on the line, Sunday there are no points to lose, so people will run harder!! :haha:

I would expect to see people to be able to run a lot of seat time if they want to if there rig will hold up.:;

So who is going to come out and play this weekend?
Outdoors is about the most laid back group to put on a show...:cool:
You wanna race head up against your "best" buddy?:redneck:
Wanna see how you stack up against the best out there?
This group is probably best at letting you play heads up against the one you want to beat down like they deserve, Just sayin.....:cheer:

Binder, you gunna show up? I am a lil thirsty.....:beer:

Just as a heads up, with as dry as it has been, be ready for dusty days, but fast times should be there to be had. Saturday people will be looking to run hard, points are on the line, Sunday there are no points to lose, so people will run harder!! :haha:

I would expect to see people to be able to run a lot of seat time if they want to if there rig will hold up.:;

I'll be there Saturday. Maybe running the big tires so you have a chance.:D

I will be there. I'm buying my own helmet and going to get some seat time. See you there, bring your best washers game bitches!

Hank is somewhat broken, and no, I wouldn't race him he's too tall and "floppy". I will be looking for some passenger seat time

I will be there. I'm buying my own helmet and going to get some seat time. See you there, bring your best washers game bitches!

Ooooooh, stepping up and buying a helmet eh? Ya know that's the first step to buying a racer don't ya?

PS: you're always welcome to run mine.

Hank is somewhat broken, and no, I wouldn't race him he's too tall and "floppy". I will be looking for some passenger seat time

You can ride with me but you may have to wrestle Stephanie for it.:redneck:....I'll bring a kiddie pool and 30 gallons of jello so you gals can work it out.:corn::cheer:

Ooooooh, stepping up and buying a helmet eh? Ya know that's the first step to buying a racer don't ya?

PS: you're always welcome to run mine.

I would offer up my POS, but even Dianamal77 is to good for it, I went out and bought red hair dye just so I can feel like the red headed step child that I am....:booo:

You can ride with me but you may have to wrestle Stephanie for it.:redneck:....I'll bring a kiddie pool and 30 gallons of jello so you gals can work it out.:corn::cheer:

Hold it, THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!:cheer:

Stephanie says Raspberry jello. Is Raspberry OK with you Nichol?:awesomework:

BTW I just read the article you wrote for Crawl. Very good read!:awesomework:

Last edited:
Now i might just have to take a drive :cheer::awesomework::masturbanana[1]:

Wonder if my POS has one more run in it.... might have to borrow some tires, since mine got stolen :pissed: and the set I have on it now would work, but one of them has a bubble that might not last a good bounce or two..........

hmmm.

Stephanie says Raspberry jello. Is Raspberry OK with you Nichol?:awesomework:

BTW I just read the article you wrote for Crawl. Very good read!:awesomework:

It was discussed last night at a PartyLite Party that if Stephanie wants to enter into the Jello wrestling arena, it's going to be Lime. GAME ON

Thank you for the props. I really enjoyed working with the folks at CRAWL. First class operation all the way and they are considering moving forward with Women in the Dirt in future vols. with different writers. I am going to take some pictures this weekend and try to get more seat time. I had an offer to drive a race rig. We'll see what happens.