• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Radial Rocker vs Blue-label Krawler?

RusM

I think I know what I'm going to do anyway, but what are other peoples opinions on which tire is better? I've got some blue label Krawlers now on my truck and so far like them. They seem to hook up really well and do okay on the road. I've seen what the Rockers can do and have a favorable impression. Which would you rather have?

Personally haven't used either, but I have seen both in action---I like the PBR's, but I would not turn down a set of Blues either! :redneck:

Other then personal observation I would think the krawlers would have a little better road performance then a PBR but what do I know. I never drive my rig on the road other then hot laps down to the Fire Station.

I run the red krawlers for that. :redneck:

i am running my first set of 42" tires, and first set of pbrs.i run them at 20psi on the trails, they heat up good and are super tuff at the sidewalls i like throttle . cant tell you how they do on the rd. i have ran 35" krawlers on my last rig, they hook up like no other but the sidewalls are thin. my .02s

I run blue 35 krawlers, love them. Only thing I'd change is going to a 15x8 beadlock instead of my 15x10. These hook up better than any other tire I've run.