• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

radio's and receivers

Damn near any aftermaket radio is good enough I wouldn't tell you to stay away from it, but if you can, look into a Spektrum DSM type radio, not having to use a crystal or worry about frequency interference is really nice.

Yeah DSM is nice if you can find it used or have $200-$300 to drop on a radio.

I have JR radios for my and my wife's crawlers and I love them and the price is pretty good also.

Just make sure whatever radio you get has adjustable EPA's.

Yeah DSM is nice if you can find it used or have $200-$300 to drop on a radio.

I have JR radios for my and my wife's crawlers and I love them and the price is pretty good also.

Just make sure whatever radio you get has adjustable EPA's.

Spektrum DX3's go for about 150 used on ebay. I would look for 1 of those personally. i love mine. you have to get the DX3 and not the DX3.0 if you want a 3 position 3rd channel switch though.

or better yet get the DX3R :awesomework::awesomework::awesomework: love mine... but it only 3 channel and I'm thinking I'm gonna need a 4channel radio soon... but the dx3r will still run my comp rig ,my 2 scalers, and the slash.:haha::haha::haha:yep lovin these little trucks...:;

get the same tq3 i got jason e-bay 30-35 buck get it with the receiver and i got a set of crystals you can have:awesomework: