• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

I guess I'm gonna have to take notes on how not to be a hipster. I have and will have my hair up in a bun again. i wear my daughters barrettes to keep it out of my face from time to time as well.

The best crack I have heard yet, is when a 50 something (that I didn't know) asked if I sat when I peed, as I walked past him at the auto parts store. I told him I did, but only at his house after banging his wife due to muscle fatigue. He looked mad for a minute and then cracked a smile. He asked me why I didn't cut my hair and why I had yellow and pink hair clips. After my explanation, he understood, shook my hand and apologized. I did the same, was thankful I didn't open the door to a good ass whipping and got my parts and left.

I agree with saying what you want, as well as letting others do the same. I do take personally ignorance to things that could be very easily explained. Want to know something, ask. Don't be a bully or make fun of someone, ask them what the deal is. Sometimes the reason will justify the weirdness. Except when it comes to men/boys wearing skinny jeans. There is nothing you can say or do to make that right. ****ing nut grabbing long pants is weird.

Re:

I keep seeing guys that barely have enough hair to make bun. Those are the ones I really don't understand and just stand back and laugh at while I attempt to figure it out. The one I seen today was even wearing skinny jeans.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

How dafuq did I get drug into this ****? I don't even have hair. Hipster my ass. Yacht, pppfff nigga please. I didn't even go to the lake today. **** a nasty ass skinny jean wearing hipster. you wouldn't catch my little white chicken legs in any damn skinny jeans or white tennis shoes. Actually I don't wear tennis shoes at all. Boots or water shoes (keen sandles).

pholmann said:
How dafuq did I get drug into this ****? I don't even have hair. Hipster my ass. Yacht, pppfff nigga please. I didn't even go to the lake today. **** a nasty ass skinny jean wearing hipster. you wouldn't catch my little white chicken legs in any damn skinny jeans or white tennis shoes. Actually I don't wear tennis shoes at all. Boots or water shoes (keen sandles).

The windrock hero drug into this one :****:

Re:

Just got one those mandatory insurance papers in the mail. This is on a car that gets drove once in a blue moon. Anyone deal with this a car they store more than drive?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

The speedo cable broke awhile back and I've never fixed it. I've haven't driven it since last summer.

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Just got one those mandatory insurance papers in the mail. This is on a car that gets drove once in a blue moon. Anyone deal with this a car they store more than drive?

My gf got one on one of their farm trucks a couple weeks ago. I told her not to worry with it. Do you think any action is legally required?

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
My gf got one on one of their farm trucks a couple weeks ago. I told her not to worry with it. Do you think any action is legally required?
What are y'all talking about? I've never heard of such a thing in the free state of Tennessee

Latest posts