• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ranger truggy back up price drop

flatrockmx

http://s649.photobucket.com/user/Flatrockmx/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsxovkxytb.jpeg.html?sort=3&o=2
Truck has kingpin 60 front sterling 70 rear 4:56 gears welded rear locker front 5.8 v-8 with mild cam hydraulic steering. C-6 auto trans 205 case with gear kit I was told. 42" I rocks on bead lock wheels.has coil over front and rear 4 link in back.motor is on propane and 2 new red top batteries warn winch up front and off brand winch on rear. Good truck just don't use anymore. Can text more pics if needed located in Cullman al. $6000 Call or text 256-620-3019

Re: Ranger truggy

1. Click on your photobucket link.
2. Click the IMG code
3.Paste here

Specs on wheels, coilovers, suspension and so on may help with the sale.

Sorry to ruin your fun guys ;D

GLWS

Sorry did what it said I thought all I could get to show up was link not very good at the computer stuff.

Some help on your rig. If it's a sterling it's not a 70. A 70 is a Dana product. You have a sterling 10.25 probably (common in ford trucks with the 60 front) sounds like you have a np205 as well which is a gear driven case. Common and strong but not aftermarket. No one to my knowledge offered aftermarket gears for the ford np205. Glws seems price is very fair. Nice lookin little truck. Some Info on the shocks and induction may help with sale as well :dblthumb:

Rockwells607 said:
Some help on your rig. If it's a sterling it's not a 70. A 70 is a Dana product. You have a sterling 10.25 probably (common in ford trucks with the 60 front) sounds like you have a np205 as well which is a gear driven case. Common and strong but not aftermarket. No one to my knowledge offered aftermarket gears for the ford np205. Glws seems price is very fair. Nice lookin little truck. Some Info on the shocks and induction may help with sale as well :dblthumb:
I wasn't sure on rear end and I thought the gear kit in case was wrong but what I was told. Thanks for the info. Ive had the truck 3 years but not had any trouble out of it to learn much about it. I've always messed with samurai's so this is my first Offroad truck in the v-8 world so my knowledge is limited on em. I'll look and get if no on shocks and induction. Thanks again for the help.

you have a hd 70 in rear and a chevy 60 retubed to ford drop the truck at one time had 6.17 gears probably still does and a 12000 warn on front .truck goes very well thumb.gif radflo shocks on front and fox on rear all are 14's

Thanks for all the help guys like I said I bought and drove it.i was just going off what I could remember I was told but been a few years guess my memory ain't that good. Thanks again.

Rockwells607 said:
LoMax used to make a 3-1 gear set for the 205. I don't know if they still do