• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2011 Videos

patooyee said:
Are they blowing up the gears or the output shafts? If shafts, a 205 doesn't get you anything.

J. J.

They were breaking outputs until they went to 300m, Pretty sure Richie killed the Low Side gears because High side still works. He will get 300m gears and see how long they last.

Peter Killing an Atlas also
Blue Torch Fab Race Car Kills Atlas Transfer Case

Donny the WInner
Donny Takes 1st Place at RBD Hill Climb Competition

Rkey
RKEY Giving it Hell on Los Primos

Wes Keans Back Flip in the EOR Buggy
Wes Kean Does a Back Flip in the Essentially Offroad Buggy

Kickass vids! This was my first time at MMORV / RBD....and I won't miss this ride EVER again! I had a blast! Wish I had've gotten a little more riding in than partying though, we had a good little nightride going on but I don't think the neighbors were enjoying it as much as we were :flipoff1: Julio and his damn rock music.... HAHA!!! Good times! :drinkers:

Cole breaking Atlas yoke and trans case on Los Primos
MadRam11 breaking on Los Primos

Ricky B breaking rear u joint Happy Birthday Buddy
Ricky B breaking rear U-joint on GBU Morris Mountain

Matt Busted Knuckle breaks front U joint
Matt Breaks u-joint on GBU

R Key on Copperhead
Randall Keys on Copperhead Morris Mountain RBD 2011

The Derrick Mahan driving Gold Member up Copperhead
Mayhan on Copperhead RBD weekend Morris Mountain 2011

Poison Ivy buggy letting that Ford power eat
Jeremy in Poison Ivy on Copperhead Morris Mountain RBD 2011

Roger on Copperhead
Roger Breaking front U-joint on Copperhead Morris Mountain RBD 2011

Superman Sammi
Superman Sami blows hydrolic line on Copperhead RBD 2011

Donnie heating the pitbulls on Rock and Roll
Badest Dog burnout on Rock and Roll RBD 2011

More to come as she gets them uploaded

:woot: :woot: :woot:

RBD2011306.jpg

Haha, I bet AA shits their pants this morning when they get 20 calls about their bulletproof t-cases breaking. :) They're going to be like, "WTF are those SE guys doing???"

J. J.

zukimaster said:
Julio is a rock star! whats funny he has the smallest rig but the fastest time up v-notch!

...and you have the earliest time for passing out while everybody else is up partying! ;D

...don't worry, I took care of your stones after you hit the hay....like Keith Stone :drinkers:

I flopped my **** wagon on v notch, got it righted and made it up. Blue zj on krawlers. My buddy layer over his Cherokee same obsticle spray painted gold of course we were together. If anyone has either of these vids post up! hitit

Latest posts