• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD Pics and Video thread

Hope someone got some video of the action on RBD hill, a lot of high rpm and octane when up it...left and right

Our group didn't go this year after last years crowd.
My ? Is where were all of the bouncers. There was 3.
Of the big ndmes.

Re:

I'm never drinking again......

Man I had a blast despite having nothing to wheel. Put some more faces with names, ate some awesome grilled food, had some flavors of shine I never even heard of ppl making, slept in a truck the first night, and slept on my flatbed trailer out in the open the 2nd night for a reason unknown to me. Blame it on the alcohol.

Hashtag: good times.

...oh and I wish I had a picture or even a vid of everyone's faces that was crowded around JohnG's RV watching the game when Auburn ran it back at the end. Half the ppl went insane, jumping around, hollaring, and dancing, and the other half was about ready to murder baby kittens.... lmaoooo! I laughed my ass off and thought to myself, I'm glad I don't care the first bit for any ball sports lol.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
...oh and I wish I had a picture or even a vid of everyone's faces that was crowded around JohnG's RV watching the game when Auburn ran it back at the end. Half the ppl went insane, jumping around, hollaring, and dancing, and the other half was about ready to murder baby kittens.... lmaoooo! I laughed my ass off and thought to myself, I'm glad I don't care the first bit for any ball sports lol.

Was a damn good party. Shine shots, you would have thunk it. Damn chocolate was the bomb. I think Zukimaster went swimming in the shine. At least he sat down on the ground so he could not fall down, but did not stop the shots. Bet he feels rough today, probably missed yesterday!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re:

JohnG said:
Was a damn good party. Shine shots, you would have thunk it. Damn chocolate was the bomb. I think Zukimaster went swimming in the shine. At least he sat down on the ground so he could not fall down, but did not stop the shots. Bet he feels rough today, probably missed yesterday!!!!!!!!

LOL! He drank like 14 shots in 10 damn minutes on top of a day's worth of beer hahaha! He found his way back to camp, barfed, and passed out...then was back up around 1:30am. Looked like he felt better than I did when we was leaving out yesterday morning. I felt like I got ran over by a garbage truck all day....and still don't feel 100% :****:

Re: Re: Re: RBD Pics and Video thread

bad80cj said:
Great times for sure. I'm still not right after a week of camping and :drinkers:

Hell yeah, I'm at work and don't feel like doing ****! Kinda glad RBD is only an annual event. The price we pay for good stories to tell... :****: :drinkers:

85buggy said:
Our group didn't go this year after last years crowd.
My ? Is where were all of the bouncers. There was 3.
Of the big ndmes.

I only went Fri. Last year's crowd's were one big reason for this. (I wanted to be home to watch the games with my family on Sat. being another.) Fri. was one of the best days of wheeling I've ever had. There were just enough people on the trails to have fun but not be clogged. I didn't have to wait in line for any obstacle. I'm sure things picked up Sat. but if not having the "big name" rock bouncers around to draw the hordes is what lead to this then I am fine with that. Not that I have anything against them, just that I'll happily sacrifice the show in exchange to do more actual riding myself. To me 1 minute driving my own rig is worth an hour of watching someone else drive theirs.

I will say one thing though, the first half of the UGA / GT game had me wishing I would have stayed at MM. Thank god UGA pulled that one off! :)

patooyee said:
I only went Fri. Last year's crowd's were one big reason for this. (I wanted to be home to watch the games with my family on Sat. being another.) Fri. was one of the best days of wheeling I've ever had. There were just enough people on the trails to have fun but not be clogged. I didn't have to wait in line for any obstacle. I'm sure things picked up Sat. but if not having the "big name" rock bouncers around to draw the hordes is what lead to this then I am fine with that. Not that I have anything against them, just that I'll happily sacrifice the show in exchange to do more actual riding myself. To me 1 minute driving my own rig is worth an hour of watching someone else drive theirs.

I will say one thing though, the first half of the UGA / GT game had me wishing I would have stayed at MM. Thank god UGA pulled that one off! :)
Saturday wasn't bad either, we got a good bit of riding in, especially since we were able to night ride, I had a great time!

Re: Re: Re: RBD Pics and Video thread

race_jeep said:
Saturday wasn't bad either, we got a good bit of riding in, especially since we were able to night ride, I had a great time!

I was surprised, I couldn't tell much of a difference between the crowd either day Fri or Sat.

Glad I found y'all's camp Sat night, I may have been the last one in the park awake that night after ya'll crashed and I circled back around to our camp. I didn't see a single soul out, but then again it was 4am molaugh

:drinkers:

patooyee said:
I only went Fri. Last year's crowd's were one big reason for this. (I wanted to be home to watch the games with my family on Sat. being another.) Fri. was one of the best days of wheeling I've ever had. There were just enough people on the trails to have fun but not be clogged. I didn't have to wait in line for any obstacle. I'm sure things picked up Sat. but if not having the [size=10pt]"big name"[/size] rock bouncers around to draw the hordes is what lead to this then I am fine with that. Not that I have anything against them, just that I'll happily sacrifice the show in exchange to do more actual riding myself. To me 1 minute driving my own rig is worth an hour of watching someone else drive theirs.

I saw Adam Lee there? :dunno:

Latest posts