• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired RC Crawler Tube Chassis

71_burton

I built this RC Tube Chassis in hopes of having a full on high horsepowered long wheelbased rear steered Hill climbin' Machine. Did I succeed? Yes. But, I had so much Horsepower and I had some of the toughest parts on the shelves that it just couldn't stay together so Im selling the chassis and starting over with a slower jeep style chassis.

With this chassis I ran a 14'' Wheelbase. Its based off of a HPI Bronco, I built it out of 3/16 Brakeline and I MIG Welded it. I don't really have to sell it as it is not eating anything, I haven't really ran this chassis all that long so Its not beat to death, but It could use a new hood. It has a hole in the top where somebody mounted a blower (gott the body used), the rest of the Hood is kinda beat up too. The paint has some nicks in it and if it sells it will get a Fresh coat of Satin Black paint. The skid plate is welded to the lower link mounts. It all basically makes a little box at the bottom and works quite well, Better than I thought It would. The Skid plate is drilled for 2 different transmission an Axial Transmission and a Losi comp crawler transmission. So you could run one or the other. Im asking $150 for this chassis.

For more information call or text 931-205-7247

These pics are of it mounted up. Chassis only is forsale.

100_6624.jpg

100_6626.jpg

This is wear battery mounts.

100_6628.jpg

100_6629.jpg

ttt chasis $100

Willing to make RTR for $800. Built Wheely king steering axles more aluminum than you can think of, axial tranny, losi wheels, 2.2 brand new tsls, lcc driveshafts, dx3e, new side winder, new cc bec, ect ect way to much list over $1200 invested. Not really eating anything so I dont have to sell it.