• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rch

TomC

Hey guys, what usual clod parts could I expect to find at RCH in covington? I'm ordering stuff up and want to know if there's anything I can forgo ordering and just pick up from there.

All I have are Axles and Tires. And the Axles arn't here yet. Next couple days prolly.

Not sure what you mean by usual Clod parts, cause the axles are really the only parts from the Clod that really get used. They have a good selection of RC4WD stuff, like wheel adapters, servo mounts, stainless inner and stub axles, adj. motor mounts, etc. They also have Integy motors, servos, and stuff like that.

Todd1803 said:
Not sure what you mean by usual Clod parts, cause the axles are really the only parts from the Clod that really get used. They have a good selection of RC4WD stuff, like wheel adapters, servo mounts, stainless inner and stub axles, adj. motor mounts, etc. They also have Integy motors, servos, and stuff like that.

Ditto and they will be carrying the TKLT stuff soon also, I added some stuff to the list from your book Todd

They also have a complete clod for sale NIB

Hmm.. could have swore I replied to Todd. was wondering why I wasn't seeing any new replies to my thread..lol. I musta forgot the sumbit button.

Actually I was just wondering what they carry that is geared for a Clod based crawler. Not just the clod parts themselves. Do they carry the motors we run? Do they carry ESC's, or radio kits which might be appropriate for a clod?

I'm building a crawler and All I have so far are some 40 series moabs and some clod axles. I'm just wondering if they would have some of the components there like what I mentioned above so I don't have to order them off the net. Also supporting the LHS might be kinda nice.

They have Integy crawler motors, and they usually have the Tekin Rebel 2 in stock. As for a radio, a three channel with EPA might be a bit expensive to buy new, but I'm really not sure, because I already had a radio from my racing days. I'm guessing they have one though. Anything they don't have in stock, I'm sure they can order it in for you. They are pretty much matching net pricing on the RC4WD stuff, and matched Tower's price on my servo.

they have the spectrum 3 channel radios also for about 248.00 you may get lucky and get one with the free 2nd reciever,they all come with 2 servos and a recieever battery pack

They will also order any thing you want and ussually have it for you by the following thursday.

Devlin

Latest posts