• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ready to run 2012 U4 car for sale!

battlebuddy618

164924_281172662018325_1672585941_n.jpg

I don't get on here much guys so email me or give me a call if you are interested. Thanks!

My brother and I built this rig with intentions for never selling but things change. It was completed
in April 2012 and has many items that are brand new or freshly rebuilt. It's been on 3 trail rides,
raced 2 laps in the badlands qualifier last year, and preran and raced the LCQ course this year (I didn't
make the cut). All safety items and spares I have are included in the asking price with exception of firesuits
and helmets. Buy your personal safety items and pay your entry fee. That's about all you need to do for your
first race. Asking price is $22,500 and it's located in Birmingham Alabama

Specs:

Chassis,
Started with a 1997 TJ frame from front bumper to below the seats

Has clear 1997 wrangler title

Almost all 1.75, .120 wall DOM with some .095 in non critical areas. Very limited bit of 1.5, .120 for door bracing, ect

I am 6'3" and it was built for me. Plenty of head room and width for a big guy. Little guys might need to move the seat mounts
to be comfortable

Designed and built following the ultra4 rule book as it was written in 2012 and all 2013 updates to fuel ect. done before
we ran the LCQ.

It will need a tech inspection done to be grandfathered in for use after 2013. Pick your race and go have fun!

If it is not sold by august I will run it in the qualifier at the superlift off road park to ensure it can be
raced in the future

Suspension,
3 link front w track bar, JJ lowers with a combo of JJ and 7/8 heim on the upper.

4 link rear bushings on frame end, JJ on lowers, heims on uppers

All joints checked, rebuilt or replaced if needed with 3 hours of prerunning on them since

3 sets of springs were bought to get the rates correct while following Wayne's guidelines for preload. It's right now!

New FOX 2.5 RR Coilovers bought before KOH. 3 hours of prerun on them. Tuned with FOX @ JV and they are pretty dialed!

2.5", 2" travel FOA bumps. They aint pretty but they get it done.

Currie antirock swaybar on rear

Poly performance limit straps at all 4 corners

Axles,
Front is HP60 from a 80's truck. Ten factory shafts with spicer joints. ECGS flanges. Nitro gear 5.38 R&P Lincoln locker
Factory 8 lug outers with factory dual piston calipers. new pads and rotors that are in good shape

Rear axle is a 14 bolt FF with yukon 5.38 gears and a grizzly locker. Trussed and shaved down some but still has 14 bolts.
Stock shafts, Ruffstuff cover and caliper brackers. GM 3/4 ton brakes with new napa pads and good rotors

Wheels and tires,
39" BFG sticky krawlers on TR beadlocks. 6" backsapce on wheels to all for full width axles without a
huge track width. All have decent tread but are not new and have the "krawler cracks" on them.
I have 1 spare that is 99% and on a brand new TR beadlock. Two other spares on non beadlock wheels
one of them is vulcanized and one has a tear on the bead.

Drivetrain,
Stock 2003 GM 5.3 with 64xxx miles plus 30 or so hours once it landed in the rig. No leaks, never smokes,
runs perfect! F-body pan, intaked flipped for air flilter to be mounted in cab. Factory regulator on
fuel rail and return line as well. Vette center dump manifolds with 2x 2.5" into single 3" exhaust.
Exhaust is wrapped and uses V-band clamps to allow for easy maintenance. New bosch alternator as of
10/12

TH400 HD case with 0 miles since rebuild
Trans go shift kit that allows you to hold first but has engine braking
New factory deep pan with lube locker gasket
Winters (art carr) shifter with rock gate
Standard valve body

Transfer case
Atlas 4.3 to 1 32 spline front are and rear outputs. just pulled and inspected 4/13.
Upgraded shift forks installed and filled w fresh amzoil

Tattons drivelines 1350 CV rear and 1310 CV front. (might consider a standard 1350 front shaft as some point)

Steering,
Full PSC single ended ram setup. Newest reservoir, -12 feed, -8 pressure and return to/from orbital
New P pump, all new plumbing,new orbital, and new pump on 3/12. Pump has never wined and it runs cool. Has Autozone
tube and fin cooler

Cooling,
Griffin dual pass radiator with 2 10" spal fans for engine. Has never been over 210 (stock thermostat)
Radiator fans are relay switched and controlled by ECM
One Setrab and one Deralle trans coolers plumbed in series. Both have fans and are relay switched and controlled by temp switch in cooler line

Fuel,
Factory regulator on fuel rail with factory return as well
-8 pickup and plumbing to pump to reduce cavitation. -6 after that and -6 return. Aeroquip push lock used throughout
Alltech baffles
Shut off valves on all fuel lines including vent
Fast fill kit with bulkhead comes wiht sale but is not installed
Vent line ran in four sides and down method per U4 rules

Electrical.
Painless extreme off road harness with waterproof fuse box/relays
all wires color coded and labled
painless toggle switches with dust covers
battery shut off switch within reach of driver and passenger that really kills the motor
Keyed ignition for added security
wiring diagram made up in Excel and provided to new owner

Safety and ect,
PRP seats with 2 camelback pockets on drivers seat
PRP padded belts. 0 issues with sore shoulders with these babies
PRP mesh window nets
2x halon fire extinguishers with poly performance quick release mounts
Basic light bar with 6" led floods and hella halogen spots. not the best but they work fine
Full UHMW skid from front of engine to rear of t case.
Warn 8000 winch with brand new custom splice 50' 3/8 rope
6, 5 gal JAZ fuel jugs
set of trail tools in ammo cans mounted in rear of rig
velcro tool bags in occupant area for quick fix tools, first aid kit, ect
Terratrip comm unit included but will need new wiring kits for your helmets
Seat belt cutter mounted in cab per U4 rules
Garmin GPS map 182 GPS mounted up. It has the capaibility to load the KOH race courses
Vent lines for engine, trans, and fuel cell ran in 4 sides and down method. all others ran to catch cans that are modified
to fill completely before any fluid runs out.
AS I am sure you could imagine took a lot of work but this car as 0 leaks from any where. It won't spill one drop of anything
on your trailer.

Spares,

new fuel pump
3 spare tires (see tire section)
good used spare alternator
spare serpentiene belt
spare yokes and ujoints for everything
brand new complete set of chromolly spare front shafts with spicer joints installed
Spare set of stock rear 14b shafts
Spare set of drive shafts (not the best but they will get the job done)
Spare set of ECGS drive flanges for the front
Good used th400 deep pan and 2 boxes of good unsed internal th400 trans parts.
Spare joints and bushings

11670_281172618684996_1945458402_n.jpg

554237_281172548685003_252303683_n.jpg

35012_281172562018335_283591675_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/644624_281172555351669_880735384_n.jpg

Some older pics:

0fd6ca6f.jpg

481095_250975648371360_1031808887_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H0sbIw6tMc

http://"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09LI1fWhSRc"

12180_217197698415822_1026916967_n.jpg

260041_177815485687377_190216334_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCES_3j_Tns

Team 168 at KOH 2013 - YouTube

Car is currently running and will be getting a once over and a couple small items repaired in a local shop in Birmingham Alabama.
It will be available for pickup by 4/29. Deliver really isn't possible as my car trailer got stolen 2 weeks ago. Not looking
for trades as I need cash to buy a house. I have tried to be as honest as possible with every detail of this rig. I think it's a
great value and should really make someone happy. I'm not selling this cause it doesn't work well or I want another rig or it's worn
out. I'm selling it cause I can't afford to race it and I really need the cash to take the next step in my life.

Call 205 500 2772 or email [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

I have seen this first hand and it is a hell of a rig at a killer price!

922442_285136624955262_642271392_o.jpg

Got the trans mount reworked at Gilbert Automotive here in Bham yesterday. This rig is %100 ready to go!