rear coils

whats good coils to run

• coils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xj coils

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

tennessee_4x4_man

goinf to run leavfs up frount whats a good coil to run in rear frount xj factory coils are they any good got some f 150 coils but there thick and stuff as ****

XJ/TJ/ZJ/etc front coils are a good option, many different spring rates and heights are available. And you can cut coils off the big end to fine tune ride height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen to tbitoy. Nick ,there they best flexing coils I've seen ppl do crazy things with the .my bud JR. Had them on a y link 4runner on tons a 44s jeep coils that thing was a slinky stock coils at that..good luck Fred

I ran like 4.5" lift TJ coils on the back of my Jeep and was very happy with them on the trail. They weren't so hot if I was running long distances like at Windrock or Harlan but for obstacle stuff they were really stable.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I ran XJ fronts on the rear of the ol Turd for a long time until I scored some coily overs. They are easily overwhelmed so proper bumps and limit straps required or youll eat shocks and or rear driveline. :driving:

They make a poly bump that you can just toss inside of a coil. It really helped the coils I had up front.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

not sure of your application, but on my fullsize truggy i fount jeep coils to be too soft. i am running deaver superflex early bronco coils. little more spring rate, but nowhere near as stiff as stock bronco or even stiffer ttb coils. I have fullsizer deaver superflex coils in front....those are gonna make their maiden voyage this mem day.

F 150 springs are way to stiff for the rear. I run front 6cyl mustang coils in the rear of my full body early bronco. I like the hell out of the ride and flex thay give

tennessee_4x4_man said:
we got 3 sets of f 150 coils like from a 95 ford truck f150 they pretty stuff i may run them in the baack

there is a huge difference in coil rate from early bronco, fullsize bronco, and TTb bronco/150......I was referring to solid axle EB and FB...