• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rear disk brakes on tow rig?

CrustyJeep said:
Oh and HOS, don't you ever wear a shirt man??? :haha:

Dude...it was like 101* that day...plus the sun was beating right down right on my rig...:booo:

I am wearing a shirt right now...:hi:

I envy you have a tow rig...

TreeClimber said:
Then why exactly do you even want rear discs or the tow rig.
Buy a Schmuckies set of lifetime warranty shoes, and be done with it.
I have a super secret plan to discredit the overcomplicated underachieving abortion that is d**c brakes by installing them on my tow rig and then careening head long into an embankment. Don't tell anyone.

And that crack about buying my parts at Schucks, well, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!

:haha:
CrustyJeep said:
I have a super secret plan to discredit the overcomplicated underachieving abortion that is d**c brakes by installing them on my tow rig and then careening head long into an embankment. Don't tell anyone.

And that crack about buying my parts at Schucks, well, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I have some rear DANA 60 hubs with disk rotors sitting on the self in the garage. I will take some pic when I get home... we converted a full floater 60 to a semi-floater with 35 spline shafts.

boxboy said:
I have some rear DANA 60 hubs with disk rotors sitting on the self in the garage. I will take some pic when I get home... we converted a full floater 60 to a semi-floater with 35 spline shafts.

A friend of mine is looking for them. How much you want for em? :redneck:

Latest posts