• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rear steered, brushless powered RC Rock Bouncer

71_burton

I'm selling my Rock Crawler. It is rear steered, rear steer is controlled by a 3rd channel so you can operate the rear independently. Here's a parts list-

2.2 TN CUT TSL's on rear
2.2 AETNA CUT TSL's on front.
Axial wheels
Axial Transmission with New internals
Wheely King axles with aluminum C's, and Knuckles, Aluminum shock and link mounts, Aluminum servo mounts, MIP CV Axle shafts, Hardened steel ring and pinion. Pretty much unbreakable.
Traxxas shocks
Traxxas Revo rod ends
8-32 threaded rod sleeved with 1/4'' brakeline tubing for all link's.
4 link front and rear
Custom Steel driveshafts.
Tube Chassis built with 3/16'' Brakeline. MIG Welded.
Built to use HPI Bronco hood, but does not come with one.
Mamba Max Pro
CC BEC
Tekin 13.5t motor
DX3E Radio, SR300 Reciever
Hitec 645mg servo
Axial servo on the rear

I'm sure I've forgotten lots, but I've only had this rig out a number of times and I've been into RC's for years now and I'm moving on to other things is the only reason i'm selling. This has been my favorite crawler i've ever owned. I've got well over $1,000 in it and its not eating anything so don't lowball me. Comes with Battery, charger, 2 sets of driveshafts, Controller, and a Brand new in the box motor. Only thing it needs is a new owner. You can abuse this thing and pretend your TC with it, fling the rear steer around, hold it wide open and watch the debris the tires will throw. Ready to hit the rocks! $435 OBO.

Will put pictures up this afternoon when I get home. Located in McMinnville, TN 931-205-7247 Call or text. Text is preferred. Phone has a crappy battery.

Here is a recent pic with cut boggers. has cut tsl's now

003.jpg

Here is one with body panels when it was first built.

100_6600-1.jpg

$375 obo. make a killer christmas gift.

needs driveshafts it comes with a set but will need to be installed. tired of working on it need the cash. make offer