• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rear Steered YJ

RearSteeredYJ

Up for sale is my '94 YJ with the 4.0 ho, 5 speed to a 231 with sye on two steer rockwells "ujoint style" that have been mohawked and locked with custom boot guards with pinon brakes. The tires are 46" claws with about 85% left, on USA 6x6 double bead locks. The rear is four linked with johnny joints and coil springs. The front has bds springs with new bilstein shocks all the way around. The wheel base is 118'. It has a 15 gal fuel cell, 9000lb warn winch with in cab controls, on board air with two hook ups, line lock, rock lights, and full cage tied to the frame with exo. All welds are very clean and the main thing is it has a very strong cooler rack on the back. I have owned this jeep for 3 years. It is extremely dependable and will go anywhere you want it to. Has new stereo, bikini top, and cover. I just don't have time to ride it like i want to. The motor has a little knock in it. It has had it for 3 years, it just won't die. Jeep needs nothing but someone to wheel it. $15,500

Having problems posting pics, if anyone has any please post or hit me up and I will email you the pics.

(256) 655-8122 SOME PICS ON HUNTSVILLE CRAIGSLIST UNDER ROCK CRAWLER

LOSER................................................................ :gay: :gtfo:

where them pics at???? ive been sitin at this puter all day waitin on them :flipgotcha:

I GOT A SWEET BARBIE JEEP, ITS GOT PINK5PT HARNESS AND CUSTOM PINK GLITTER PAINT JOB BRITT WOULD LOVE IT, ITS EVEN GOT A HEAVY DUTY PLASTIC ROLL CAGE

brother brother i can't believe your selling out !!!!!!!!! good luck on the sale booyang booyang booyang booyang

yeah me either. just to hard to find time to ride these days i need something i will use more but who knows i may back out .thanks for the bumps guys