• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rebuilders! 2004 Dodge 3500 Cummins 6sp

N2Offroad

I am offering my 2004 Dodge 3500 4 door Dually if anyone would like to find an interior.
Was burning a brush fire and a spark came through one of the windows, burt the interior out. :dunno:
The truck would make a great tow rig for someone, was my everyday driver until the fire.
The truck has around 250000 miles, had the trans replaced with a reman a little over a year ago.
Has a spray in bedliner and B&W Flip Hitch
Dash still intact and good wiring, rest of interior has been pulled. Driver airbag went off but not passenger side dash.

Text and I'll try and call back ASAP.
256-three eight flve-3IO9
Cash or TRADE
Salvaged Title just received back from insurance.
Vinemont, AL

Attachments

• IMAG1592.jpg
    IMAG1592.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 151
  • IMAG1594.jpg
    IMAG1594.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMAG1597.jpg
    IMAG1597.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 118
Does it still run ? How badly damaged was wiring ? Do you have documentation to back up tranny replacement ?

Also, where's the rest of the front clip? Headlights, bumpers, etc.

Hate to hear about the fire damage, but unfortunately that one spark is all it takes sometime.

Front clip and headlights all in the bed of the truck, I have everything to go back together no.us some nuts and bolts. Can probably dig up the tranny paperwork, or go back to the shop and let them reprint me something. Wiring is not damaged that I know of except driver door and cruise control on steering wheel. It ran the day it happened, but I haven't tried since. I have been waiting for a clear day that's not raining to work on it, but we haven't had one of those in weeks.

I had actually though of doing that, just bedliner the floor out one seat in it and use as a work truck. Keep miles off my other Dodge.

Had a few emails about the motor, just checked. Truck is an 2004.5 and had the 325hp HO motor. Also has the Cummins factory installed exhaust brake.

Finally had some dry warm weather and got to work on the truck today. Truck cranked up and purred like a kitten! :dblthumb: Dash and all gauges still work. I've answered all the PM's about it, if you need anything else just let me know. Would make someone a great truck!