• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rebuilding a Dana Spicer 20

Jeepasaurusrex

Im in the process of rebuilding the T-case for Dad's CJ5. Does anyone know of a bearing set that has the 4 main bearings in it? We already have the gasket and seal set.

You can contact Herm the overdrive guy and he should be able to get you what you need. Or you might be able to ask him to give you the part numbers for what you need to pick them up locally if you don't want to order them from him. Just go to his website at www.hermtheoverdriveguy.com to get his contact info. He is located in Vancouver Washington.

Any auto parts place can get a small parts kit for a Dana 20. Spicer has a warehouse on Rainier in Seattle very near I-90.

Every place I check, sells each bearing individually. All I want is to buy all 4 bearings as a "kit." I know I've seen em sold like that, just cannot remember where.

What I started with:

10171099_651811814856426_6067449817585186073_n.jpg

How it looks at the moment:

10153865_651811914856416_1148066757989267003_n.jpg

I don't know why you would start a project of '' rebuilding'' The Tcase without bearings...

But valley gear is where I get all my bearing and seal/rebuild kits,,,

T-case is currently tore down and the case and other parts will be hot tanked this week. Then I will put the new bearings, seals, etc in the clean case. Putting new parts on a dirty case is like wiping your butt then taking a dump.

bearings are bearings....someone just bought the four you need, added a fee and is selling them as a kit.

Applied bearings in everett. id, od, and thickness in the nearest thousands of an inch. will have em in stock and cheaper than you might think.....

miss all you people up there.:flipoff:

Black Diamond Auto Parts can ship you parts. 360-886-1133 ask for Don I don't know if he has a kit but generally speaking he should have parts on his shelves. I have never found him lacking in CJ parts or knowledge.

bearings are bearings....someone just bought the four you need, added a fee and is selling them as a kit.

Applied bearings in everett. id, od, and thickness in the nearest thousands of an inch. will have em in stock and cheaper than you might think.....

miss all you people up there.:flipoff:

This...
<====== And it says you're still in Everett! :fawkdancesmiley: