• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Recipes

money_pit_yj

I'm needing some good new recipes. I have tons of cookbooks but want some good recipes folks have tried and enjoyed. I can cook anything g and probably do it better than you ;D but would love to hear what you guys are cooking to give me some inspiration and ideas. I don't care if it is cheesecake, a casserole, your wife's secret roast beef recipe, or a a pastry, I just want some ideas. I will post some of my stuff in the morning.

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
I can make a mean chicken finger sammich....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Then share the damn recipe! Or is it some family secret?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Get some fresh grouper fillets, sprinkle on some Everglades seasoning, put it on the grill on a perfurated Teflon sheet for about four minutes each side, it won't stick. Haven't found anybody that doesn't like that.

I mean it's complex as it gets regarding sammich fabrication. I just made one and took pics to aid in explaining the super secret ways of going about it correctly.

Cook you up a good 8 or 10 frozen chicken fingers so that you can keep them in the fridge sitting on ready for the next couple days. I use an air fryer.

Yank 2 out of the fridge and microwave for about a minute. Bread, mayo, cheese, and your choice of seasoning. The rest is history. Even pour up a tall glass of dr pepper to wash it down. I would say beer, but its 8am and school starts back today...oh and that thing called work this afternoon. Damn work, never seems to go away.

Voila. It took many years to master and hone the recipe, but I think I've got it dialed in like a new pair of churched up air shocks now.

95d941cc8b073b645ed9ea86f72babb4.jpg

9c8d887a577a86fa9cf1b1c6f1f58063.jpg

9c9ed5c74bdcc5b3714d064ccf39b8a7.jpg

e9925cea307909cffb3131791dadfead.jpg

2f900f511114193677c775da169967e2.jpg

e06fea6b479cb8e3aa1a71154ba89f60.jpg

c73474c8125ee4650df43b980f45af8d.jpg

3eaa3d5da7108ce516a948d1a9d4ad0a.jpg

2 pieces of white bread.....peanut butter on the left one, jelly on the right one.....mix together, serve on paper plate with choice of Great Value brand potato chips. Viola.

Re: Re: Re:

civicmindedex79 said:
You can google "chicken finger sandwich" and have the secret :rolf: :rolf:
But I want his recipe since he says it's so great. There's so many options of breads, frozen chicken fingers, maybe even homemade chicken fingers and condiments. Chicken ginger sandwiches are a real interest of mine.

I used Google to look for Blue Waffle recipes once and it didn't turn out too good.

Re: Re: Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
But I want his recipe since he says it's so great. There's so many options of breads, frozen chicken fingers, maybe even homemade chicken fingers and condiments. Chicken ginger sandwiches are a real interest of mine.

I used Google to look for Blue Waffle recipes once and it didn't turn out too good.

Yeah, the blue waffle is a dish better left to folks like Zukimaster and 5 Bros.

Re: Re: Recipes

zukimaster said:
Anybody that would eat a wad of mayonnaise like that would probably.....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
...sling it to Marsha. Yeah buddy.

Re: Re: Recipes

blacksheep10 said:
First off, bravo, everyone else says "walla." I hate being that Nazi, so I let it go . ::)
You prefer the real thing?
Quit praising him for mispelling!

94ac7c3f48fd506a3fdbbc925519bcfd.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
First off, bravo, everyone else says "walla." I hate being that Nazi, so I let it go . ::)

FYI it's VOILA. As JD pointed out, VIOLA is a type of violin.

I hate being a grammar nazi (especially in English), but Voila is a french word and I think I can correct you ;D