• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reclining seat options

AW10

Picked up a 97 taco with some corbeau baja seats and no seatbelts. Was thinking about getting the corbeau sport seats and throwing in some factory seatbelts and calling it a day. Thought about finding a bar that bolts into the seatbelt holes for 5pt but I plan on making it streetable and I dont want to mess with taking those on and off all the time. It's an extended cab so I want it to recline to be able to get to the stuff in the back easy. Looked for stock seats but cant find any or they are just as expensive as prp seats. The moab seats are a little cheaper but not sure if uts because of the adjustable head rest or they are less comfortable possibly?

Curious if anyone has had these seats or recommends any different ones? Would love some of the prp seats but I dont really want to drop over 1k in a pair of seats when all I do is trail ride. Would like to stay as close to 500 as possible. Not really interested in anything with side bolsters. Adjustable headrest is ok but isnt a must. Just needs yo work with stock style seatbelts.

Also these baja seats I have have faded to purple in the center. I've seen it before and I'd like to stay away from the material that does this. Should I just stick with all vinyl?

Also these baja seats I have have faded to purple in the center. I've seen it before and I'd like to stay away from the material that does this. Should I just stick with all vinyl?

I am no help on the seat selection issue, but can tell you that SEM makes fabric paint that will make those faded seats good as new in 10 minutes and it last a couple years.