• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Recoil 3

I'd love to see the tires in the classifieds. For sale: Toyo's. Only a week old with one ride on them. 12% tread left :****:. Bad ass truck though. I'd kill to have one of those to putt around town in booyang

Re:

I saw this last weekend. I'm not really a Facebook person but his page is pretty freaking good. Running through the desert with girls, 100+ mph passes, or them just shooting stuff.

Sasquatch takin a dump in his helmet then stealin his rig FTW!! Lol
I love his videos. So much awesomeness. Getting some seat time in a full on Baja truck is on my bucket list.

Re:

After seeing the other 2 Recoil vids, I was kinda let down with this one. Still awesome, just didn't 1-up either of the other 2 vids.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
After seeing the other 2 Recoil vids, I was kinda let down with this one. Still awesome, just didn't 1-up either of the other 2 vids.
But he did start in a ghillie suit with an AR in his hands! +1 for that!!!

kmcminn said:
I watched them all. The first was the least cool. All are badass though.

Naw, naw, naw....yer the least cool. :flipoff1:

That 2nd one was bad fawking ass. Really showed how badass a properly tuned long travel suspension can be! Just running off random 10-15' drops and big jumps, just landing like a cloud and keep on trucking. Going off those stepped ledges at an angle was my favorite part of it. That suspension frequency is on point!

TacomaJD said:
Naw, naw, naw....yer the least cool. :flipoff1:

That 2nd one was bad fawking ass. Really showed how badass a properly tuned long travel suspension can be! Just running off random 10-15' drops and big jumps, just landing like a cloud and keep on trucking. Going off those stepped ledges at an angle was my favorite part of it. That suspension frequency is on point!

You have no business trying to define cool. You are looking at Rhinos and drive a FJ Cruiser.

Latest posts