• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Recommendation for West Coast Differentials

ROKRIG

425KRAWLERZ
I was looking for an outlet that could send me an ARB air locker and associated items at the lowest cost. ARB had recommended West Coast Differentials as one of their higher volume retailers.

Wow! Their pricing was significantly lower than everyone else on the unit I needed and they sent the products out same day! No tax is also nice!

Check 'em out if you need gears, diffs, lockers, etc.

[I know I should buy in state but parts for high-end buggies are expensive. When I'm saving several hundred $ on just one of the parts I needed, 'buy local' isn't going to be part of my decision making process]
:kiss:

While we're on the topic; I'll be starting an axle build in the next few months and I'd never have know either one of you (or any one else on the board) were distributors.

So for future reference who sells what?

I'll be looking for Lockers, R&P sets and CroMo shafts. I want to keep my cash local as much as possible so let me know what product lines you carry and mabye we can do some business soon.

Hijack off

EDIT** So I guess it doesn't hurt to look through the individual vendor posts. :mad: Aswered my own question, I assumed that was mostly for FAB work and similar.

Last edited:
EDIT** So I guess it doesn't hurt to look through the individual vendor posts. :mad: Aswered my own question, I assumed that was mostly for FAB work and similar.

:awesomework:

And as for Terry, glad you got one of the better deals on a nice locker and not paying tax is nice. Trust me, as a vendor for parts I hate charging customers tax cause I know where that money is going, and I feel like it cuts into my profit cause I feel that I should be able to compete with online and out of state dealers on OTD price. It sucks trying to convince people to buy local these days. I hear you man.

Last edited:
:awesomework:

And as for Terry, glad you got one of the better deals on a nice locker and not paying tax is nice. Trust me, as a vendor for parts I hate charging customers tax cause I know where that money is going, and I feel like it cuts into my profit cause I feel that I should be able to compete with online and out of state dealers on OTD price. It sucks trying to convince people to buy local these days. I hear you man.

I'm now sponsored by West Coast Differential so the prices got even better since I originally posted.

I'm still gonna need Spidertrax shafts and some bulletproof u-joints. Can you offer a killer deal on them?