• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

recommendations

What chip do u guys recommend for my '04 6.0l superduty? Heard the juice w/ attitude is too hard on tranny?

None if you want it to be a reilable tow rig. Leave it stock and have ford reflash it with there newest reflash and use it as a truck. Other wise pull the cab, put in some ARP head studs then program it.:redneck:

reflash

None if you want it to be a reilable tow rig. Leave it stock and have ford reflash it with there newest reflash and use it as a truck. Other wise pull the cab, put in some ARP head studs then program it.:redneck:

Last time they reflashed it my mileage went down like 4mpgs!!!:puke:

you can definitely play with em and get some power. But it's not a very bright thing to attempt without the ARP studs. And that's an expensive/pain in the ass hurdle.

Laugh but that's how the dealers do it..... I believe you can do it without pulling the heads or the cab by loosening the cab and tilting it..Do it one by one..Pull a bolt, put in a stud..Only if you haven't lifted the heads yet though....You lift the heads and it's gasket time.

yea but even then it's still a huge peta.. Those things take what.. 220 ft lbs on the ARP studs? Can you imagine laying across the motor and having to do that? fawkkkkkk that.

Latest posts