• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Red Rubi Jeeps flops

Kat

Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!
News flash Reiter Trails................

Rhonda189 flops her Jeep twice in one day!!!!

She is ok and the Jeep sustained minor damage considering how and where.

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01702.jpg

DSC01703.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

DSC01705.jpg

second flop

DSC01707.jpg

Sorry about the tree but the left side tires are off the ground and I had to due the recovery in the currect position.

Kat

First pic is end of Rhino Land where it enters the cock garden and the second is .5 way up Cable.

I sat across from Rhonda at a stop light in Mukilteo on Fri.......I waved but she looked at me like I was some homeless guy in a stolen,beater car.......I get that alot actually:redneck:

First pic is end of Rhino Land where it enters the cock garden and the second is .5 way up Cable.

I sat across from Rhonda at a stop light in Mukilteo on Fri.......I waved but she looked at me like I was some homeless guy in a stolen,beater car.......I get that alot actually:redneck:

You are correct Jeff on both accounts.

I can understand why, she does not think is was her in mukilteo on friday, but she says she is sorry if it was her.

It is very interesting when you know you have driven a line once or twice before and then you try it one day and it just isn't the same line...

I think someone is getting complacent in there wheeling :corn::stirpot:

You are correct Jeff on both accounts.

I can understand why, she does not think is was her in mukilteo on friday, but she says she is sorry if it was her.

OH....it was her:D Mighta been thur......she was turning off Bev. park(E.bound) onto the Speedway towards Mukilteo.....most people don't see me.......I blend into the urban decay too well:D

My wife drives a sweet subaru wagon....I drive a '94 Ford FASTiva with nary a straight panel on it,wasted front windshield and half-flat tires:011::011:

OH....it was her:D Mighta been thur......she was turning off Bev. park(E.bound) onto the Speedway towards Mukilteo.....most people don't see me.......I blend into the urban decay too well:D

Jeff,

Now she remembers and yes she was there and she says " SORRY JEFF FOR NOT WAVING"