• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Redneck Paycheck

New as in sealed still. Bracey had that special $50 and it blew my mind seeing it still sealed. Anyways I have no clue about changing 50/50 70/30 in my controller never seen that option going through the screens or the manual. It only does it if you tap it into reverse less then 5-10 seconds. If you hold it in reverse for longer then 10 seconds it dont do it. It only does it about 75% of the time. Also I never ran caps on my first super rooster with my lathe but water killed that one. I tried no caps, caps, It doesn't even get off cold running it. I hope to god when I call novak monday they don't say it is bad or it will be the second one going back to them in a month :mad: .

I have never had a problem with Novack in over 15 years. The new brake/reverse feature on there new esc's is why I quit running them.

and I always run caps if the motor doesn't have them, it's the rule of RC since day one and esc's, I don't care what all the guys that are getting buy with out them say. In fact, a warrenty can be voided if that (no caps) was the cause of the failure.

Thanks alot. :D It still has a few teething problems to work out but atleast there is no torque twist. This is the first build I have done to date where there was no sign of any at all. :cool: I can park it on a flat surface at 70* and hold the throttle open and all 4 tires stay planted and just spin. I really love this SW2 chassis :biggrin:

I think it is my receiver. I plugged my sons TQ2 up and it worked perfect. So now I need to get my brother to go get his truck so I can try his receiver and controller to decide which is the problem.

Got bored today found out my problem was my new lathe motors can. I put a different lathe in and havent had any troubles. Drove it for abit till I started bending links guess tomorrow I will finally put tube over the links. Here is what happens when you get bored and play with weight. Let me remind you there is a slick as snot delrin skid plate that is sitting on top of the tip of my round antenna tip:

101_0532.jpg