• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Redneck Toy Hauler. Truck Camper on 24' Gooseneck

jdaniels

This unit is great for hauling your crawler. The camper is in great shape and has a full bathroom and shower. It has gas heat and a roof AC with heat strips. Camper has bunk as well as a table that folds down into a bed so it can sleep 4. Trailer is a heavy duty 24' gooseneck that has been completely redone. Trailer was stripped and painted and all new wood put in before the camper was mounted. Trailer has 7000lb axles with brakes on both axles. Tires are new Bridgestone Steel Belted 10 ply. There is 14' behind the camper and my 128" wheelbase buggy fit on it with no problems. This unit pulls great. I am only selling because I need more room and have switched to a motorhome. Price is $7000. You can call me at 731-819-2178. Thanks Mark

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

I really want to sell them together. I would split them up if I had them both sold at the same time.

I still have this unit for sale. Have not been in any real hurry to sell, but I am ready for a change. Would consider a trade on a bumper pull camper or 5th wheel. Would also consider selling just the camper, but will not sell just the trailer.