• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired REDUCED PRICE....2012 RZR S WITH EXTRAS FOR SALE - SOLD

jgoode07

I have a 2012 rzr s limited edition white and black with bighorns and fox shocks for sale. It has a custom roll cage and rear bumper that is powder coated white. It also has pro armor door's, the inserts of the door's are black and the out side bars are powder coated white. Also has custom twisted stitch seats that are white and black with pro armor harness. Has a JL audio sound system in it with amp and I pod hook up with charger. Has rigid hid headlights in it. Still under factory warranty. The razor only has 28 hours on it. The cage and seats have only been on one ride and the razor is in great condition and no scratches on it. Nothing is wrong with razor just need to sell for financial needs. Also I have all the stock stuff to go with the razor. Asking 15,000 or MAKE ME AN OFFER. Any question's call or text 1-205-283-9750.

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 114
  • rzr 3.jpg
    rzr 3.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 95
  • rzr 4.jpg
    rzr 4.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 87
  • rzr 5.jpg
    rzr 5.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 80
  • rzr 6.jpg
    rzr 6.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 80
Re: 2012 RZR S WITH EXTRAS FOR SALE

Damn I hate to see you sell it! Best lookin at around :****: good deal on a brand new S here! :woot:

Some one come take this thing get it off my hands. Cant beat the price with all the stuff.

ATS RITE.. Thats how we build em in mo town low and built to handle the abuse... bump on a great deal

TacomaJD said:
That cage is sick!!!!! :****:

Thanks for the compliment man!! Its just something I enjoying doing on the side. That's the third rzr I've done the other is bdrakes and flippers . if you see anyone that needs one tell them to pm me

72dozer` said:
Thanks for the compliment man!! Its just something I enjoying doing on the side. That's the third rzr I've done the other is bdrakes and flippers . if you see anyone that needs one tell them to pm me

If I ever have another cage built you'll prolly be the one to do it! Ty's new cage and Goodes is bad ass!

FREE BUMP!

Adam(72dozer) has some crazy ideas in his head on some bad ass cages.. He builds them to look good but perform the way a cage should... :dblthum

FREE BUMP