• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Region 2 Naches Trail Fun Run

pokey

just me
1st Annual Region 2 fun run over the Naches trail august 2nd 2014 Lots more info to follow. Mark your calendar's

Attachments

• Region2FunDaysFlyer-red+pnwLogo.pdf
    350.7 KB · Views: 154
West to east back on the 70 rd. Our staging will be at the pyramid parking lot at the end of the pavement on the 70 rd. First gate will be at the cabin. Only vehicle restriction is that you need to be street legal because of the forest service roads.

West to east back on the 70 red. Our staging will be at the pyramid parking lot at the end of the pavement. First gate will be at the cabin. Only vehicle restriction is that you need to be street legal because of the forest service roads.
:awesomework:

Our group does this same run every year. This years stag run, we are doing west to east over to the shoestring and back. Aug 9-10th. Meeting at my dads in blk diamond for breakfast and beverages:beer: then wagon trailing it to greenwater and hitting the trails for 2 crazy days of wheeling and drinking. Probably have around 10-12 rigs
Is this open to people not in your group?

Not a problem,Looks like your a yota guy, as long as you dont mind running with jeeps!Will post more details as time gets closer.:beer:

Thanks for the aaa offer Jim, but as I'm alwas on garbage patroll when I'm on eny trail, my WORK LOAD is FULL. Was just askn, cuz when I call to see if one wounld like to go with new groups, they ask me ( This ain't one of those work parties isit).Eny way see ya all there. ( CHEERS WITH A SHOT ):beer::beer:

Nick and Myself will be manning the first check point. I'll be there Friday till Sunday. I'll be the guy partying :beer::cool: come bring me a beer and let's go wheelin:cheer:

As Jim said all rigs welcome. This is not a club member only run. We want tons of people! More people more fun! Just be legal....ish:redneck:

W E L L SON OF A BUCKING FITCH :pissed::pissed: The boss just posted the next 2 work weeks list, ALL, hands on, weekend to weekend (WTF) So , I won't be maken this fun run. ( YALL HAVE FUN ) Maybe next time ( CHEERS):beer:

Right around the corner :cheer:

Attachments

• IMG_366353618057065.jpg
    IMG_366353618057065.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 113