• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 1/1/09

It was a wet day out there but was fun and interesting. Our little group was joined by Jason and we headed up the the second cell tower and made it the the turn to the tower and everybody was just getting bauged down.

Thanks for all the help Jason.

It was a wet day out there but was fun and interesting. Our little group was joined by Jason and we headed up the the second cell tower and made it the the turn to the tower and everybody was just getting bauged down.

Thanks for all the help Jason.

Hey now....it was only the jeeps that were getting bogged down. The 2 toyotas seemed to be doing just fine:haha:

BTW no prob about the help

Dang! Wish I could have been there! My new output shaft should be here today! Looks like Money was buried!:awesomework:

Crap, I shoulda paired up with you guys but went on a rescue mission. New years eve was perfect.

I wish you would have joe I would have been fun.

1st bit of feb, you make the date and i'll be down to run elbe or evans with yer crew. Really, I wish you would have come out for the eve, Breaking trail up high was badass. Tottaly virgin 4 feet of powder that compressed perfect, No ruts or nothing.

Hey now....it was only the jeeps that were getting bogged down. The 2 toyotas seemed to be doing just fine:haha:

BTW no prob about the help

Well it was only the two JK that needed help:haha: ,
the TJ did just fine:awesomework:

But the Toys did do great, nice meeting ya Jason.

Yep
I just put on a PCS gear box and the lines only threaded in 3 or so threads.
Going to have to look into that.

O okay, i was the one in the orange rain suit who hopped in with Kat cause i was freezeing riding in the back of mikes rig on the metal floor:haha:

O okay, i was the one in the orange rain suit who hopped in with Kat cause i was freezeing riding in the back of mikes rig on the metal floor:haha:

Wet and cold, bet that heater felt good:cheer:
How long were you out with Mike? Well it was nice to meet you.
As for my leak, I still haven't looked at it. Will research
it this weekend.

Wet and cold, bet that heater felt good:cheer:
How long were you out with Mike? Well it was nice to meet you.
As for my leak, I still haven't looked at it. Will research
it this weekend.

O man that heater felt like heaven, my feet were frozen couldnt feel my dang toes:redneck:

We were out since about 11:30 and i was riding in the back the whole time:mad:

I had fun. Was a little disapointed that I didn't take more dents. If this snow crap continues my truck might last a couple more months.

I thought at first it was going to be a really long day, I was getting stuck just trying to get out of the parking lot. My passenger was thinking the same I'm sure. Then I realized I was pulling on the wrong stick and was still in 2wheel :mad: how does this thing work?

Thanks for the Driveline my friends! Best buds a guy could have!

how would you know??? You weren't even there, and neither Jim or I were getting bogged down. Actually the snow was getting better. I was barely dragging diff once I rounded the corner at the gate

According to the cb you guys were having troubles.

Couple of new pics from today saturday.

There was some snow in that tire.
DSC00082.jpg

Wall trail
DSC00083.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

1st cell tower road
DSC00085.jpg

Did ya make it to the cell towers or did it stop at that frikken left hander???

Latest posts