• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter 1/7/07 pics

angelfly said:
this first pic is accidently from a bout a 2 months ago at the tank trap

You get hit by a stick coming through yer window? that welt looks like fun lol, im sure it will feel even better in the morning

angelfly said:
just a few pics of my rig when the day was all over nothing special.

The last 2 are pics of what happens when ur neck comes in contact with a 2in thick footlong stick with enough recoil to put a dent in my door frame. Lets just say that my neck hurts and that its nice little welt/bruise starting. by far the worst welt ever even after playing paintball tournament for 5yrs its by far the worse

looks like you put peanut butter on yer neck & let the dog go at it... :flipoff:

you call that a boo boo?

stick yer head out nexttime.... :haha:

Last edited:
almost forgot, i twisted my knee pretty good too. i am actually really surprised shawn didnt hurt himself while he was scrambling out of your way.:haha:

lol me to never seen someone run for there life so fast before. and its not like i was crying about my neck or saying i should go to the hospital just saying that its a pretty good welt considering i was completly in my truck the whole time.

angelfly said:
lol me to never seen someone run for there life so fast before. and its not like i was crying about my neck or saying i should go to the hospital just saying that its a pretty good welt considering i was completly in my truck the whole time.

them wild snappers hurt when your not expecting them...

after that, you tend to pay attention to them little twigs the rest of the way.

Fear of the Twigs :haha:

*JGYS.... Just Giving You **** :;

lol yeah u should have seen me after that branch i was like duckin and dodgin every little branch i saw. i was totaly not expecting it at all just about ready to lite a smig and bang out of no where definetly will wake u up in the morning

ZukPirate said:
them wild snappers hurt when your not expecting them...

after that, you tend to pay attention to them little twigs the rest of the way.

Fear of the Twigs :haha:

*JGYS.... Just Giving You **** :;
its one of the dangers of a fullsize. like he kept saying, "you got a little truck, you can go around them (the rocks)." i can also avoid the "wild snappers pretty well, too.

angelfly said:
lol yeah u should have seen me after that branch i was like duckin and dodgin every little branch i saw. i was totaly not expecting it at all just about ready to lite a smig and bang out of no where definetly will wake u up in the morning

Try riding with me some time hahaha you get hit by all the **** on the trail, no doors and bikini top is how i role:redneck:

angelfly said:

Fear of the Twigs brother..... them little fawkers hurt, when your not paying attention.

SLIDILLON, WHERE ARE YOU?????

he has some more pics.

oh yea, i have to see about puting these on a disc for you guys.

War-Jeeper said:
I C thats understandable, Nw trails are to tree littered for bigger vehicles thats why i got a little willy's jeep flatty nice and small for around here
angelfly, your snorkel came loose how many times?:flipoff: :redneck: :haha:

oh hmm probably like umm hmmm oh say like 15times maybe one less or more. i guess thats what happens when zipties hold **** together lol. If nebody knows where to buy an actually aftermarket snorkel instead of ghetto fab i would buy it tomorrow

just put bolts through the fittings:redneck: also you know how u hit ur miror...maybe you should move your snorkel cuz it might blow up if it gets a tree

Latest posts