• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter 4/1

dove'd85

we are headin out early sunday morning. i plan on being up there by 7 or 8. first trip out. got to see what i can break than fix it more better:D

anyone else planning on a trip for sunday. i will be with 4 other yotas and HIP.

james

well, i didnt make it out last weekend, so i might could try to make it out this weekend. what are you planning on running?

I might come, otherwise I am trying to get the MJ further done, so I can wheel it someday. I am sick of limitations in my YJ.

i will be parked at the rock garden... i plan on wheeling the rock garden,cable trail,BYS, two step ect... maybe try sack-up since they (revised) the trail:cool:

billy just call in sick:fawkdancesmiley: when you have a weekend off let me know so we can plan a wheelin trip

james

i will be parked at the rock garden... i plan on wheeling the rock garden,cable trail,BYS, two step ect... maybe try sack-up since they (revised) the trail:cool:

billy just call in sick:fawkdancesmiley: when you have a weekend off let me know so we can plan a wheelin trip

james

:rolleyes: i have worked all week! why should i work the weekend?
let you know when i free up sometime.
just to let you know we is planning a trip over to the rocks in august :stirpot: something to think about

sunday was good for the first 4 hours until my fuel pump went out:mad: ...
parked at the rock garden and watched robbie's toyota get pulled back over...
i was almost to the top of sack-up when my fuel pump desided to take a sh!t on me... luckly Hip was close and he gave me a tow to the main pit...