• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Aug 17-19

alright you all with the camera phones that whippd em out to snap pics of my whoopsie... could you send them to me... i have an email link on my profile page! or post them up here...

Gremlins are being looked into now

I still dont have the Tamers Cowbell, 12 years, and going strong without it thank you kindly... and Karl if you've rolled again, i think we need to tack on a few extra months of carry time! I sure as heck dont want it! plus, there is supposed to be a girls bell and a guys bell. but the dumb broad that has the girl bell, dissapeared becuase she was a dolt!

ETM rocked the trail, owned the jeep, and my evil twin, but then again, the dear reverend had to be my winch bitch, electrical bitch and all sorts of other things... its disturbing really!

I appreicate everyones help... now important question to the ones that were there

WERE BOTH BATTERIES SMOKING OR STEAMING, was it one or both, and were the tops caved in???

i need as much technical descriptions as possible, also from the guy with the blue rig who jiggled a wire or banged my starter or both... need to relay as much useful info..

also how many times was i jumped successfully 3 or 4, i got so pissed i forgot.

Thank you!

alright you all with the camera phones that whippd em out to snap pics of my whoopsie... could you send them to me... i have an email link on my profile page! or post them up here...

Gremlins are being looked into now

I still dont have the Tamers Cowbell, 12 years, and going strong without it thank you kindly... and Karl if you've rolled again, i think we need to tack on a few extra months of carry time! I sure as heck dont want it! plus, there is supposed to be a girls bell and a guys bell. but the dumb broad that has the girl bell, dissapeared becuase she was a dolt!

ETM rocked the trail, owned the jeep,:)D) and my evil twin, but then again, the dear reverend had to be my winch bitch, electrical bitch and all sorts of other things... its disturbing really!

I appreicate everyones help... now important question to the ones that were there

WERE BOTH BATTERIES SMOKING OR STEAMING, was it one or both, and were the tops caved in???

i need as much technical descriptions as possible, also from the guy with the blue rig who jiggled a wire or banged my starter or both... need to relay as much useful info..

also how many times was i jumped successfully 3 or 4, i got so pissed i forgot.

Thank you!
The guy in the blue rig that you are referring to is Lincolnlock (Sam). :awesomework:
And yes, both batteries were slightly caved in in the middle section of the batteries- possibly because they were bolted down a bit too tight....but I wouldn't go as far as saying that they were smoking - I could see the heat coming off of them though.

And for the record, you were awesome on the trails! Things that went wrong yesterday happens to the best of us from time to time - Don't sweat the small stuff! :kiss:

Last edited:
ann2.jpg

Here right rear tire giving the situation a little justice.
ann1.jpg

silly girls and their bypasses

bite me!:fawkdancesmiley:

it was after seeing Maryann work her obstacle for a while that I decided the bypass looked less harrowing.

boy was I wrong!

Its sitting up at Brett's shop in Sultan where he spend a couple hours troubleshooting it on the trailer before we finally pushed it off, and into the shop... (boy that sucker is heavy) and there was an uphill incline in gravel to push it... I felt horrible sitting in the drivers seat steering watching him push it by himself.

now we are just waiting for Bill (AKA the Midnight Cowboy) to get back from Spokane to take a look see at it. Between the two of them I have full confidence that it will be resolved. gremlins and all... and I plan to hang around and get an electrical education so that should I have issues in the future I can provide a more intellectual answer than "I dunno, I didn't set it up".... that made me feel so special yesterday to be beyond my limit of expertise... or at least provide useful input:mad:!

I'll load up those pics now, Cell phone died last night on Hwy 2 on the way down from Reiter around the reptile zoo, so I haven't had a chance to monkey with it since i didn't charge it last night!

It was nice seeing ya'll while i was witing for a 1410 front yoke. I shoulda left saturday, But later realized why i stayed.