• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter pit on the sat 25th

yeah be sweet to have people to wheel with I been hitting the trails alone for the past 3 weeks, its getting old and boring. everyone I know has sold or still working on their rigs

hey JZ,

It's Mike the guy with red Sami, we ran a trail together about a month ago at Reiter. I will probably be there... will look for you.

later

hey JZ what time do you wanna head out there? are you coming up from tacoma? im basically right off 405 right outside of kirkland, so we can meet up and head out. let me know

bryanavey I would like to be at the main parking lot at 9am ish, but i am not set to a certain time I'm flexable. not coming from tacoma i will be leaving from seattle. you tell me where to meet off of 405.

Well Id Like To Go , Ive Never Been There Though .. Im In Spanaway So I Dont Know Exactly How To Get There....is There A Place
To Camp But I Dont Know The Area Or Anything Down There ... I Know Where Goldbar Is Thats It... My Rig Is Capable Of Most Trail , I Would Hope , Never Been There .. But She Runs The Busy Wild In Elbe With Ease .. So Any Info Would Be Real Good.

My # Is 253 223 1237 , Im Not The Best Typee ..

JZ,

I was thinking 9 ish too. I'll be in the lower lot. I am trying to get another buddy with a toyota as well.

Kraker, that would be cool if you can make it, would be nice to wheel with you again.

Mike

kraker, head like your going to gold bar on hwy 2 right after gold bar you will be turning left on to reiter rd. which is a painted left turn lane, then on reiter rd. stay right at the Y the the main parking lot is on the left so 9 sound ok to you too kraker?

mike, sweet deal

my # is 206-228-6813

bryanavey I would like to be at the main parking lot at 9am ish, but i am not set to a certain time I'm flexable. not coming from tacoma i will be leaving from seattle. you tell me where to meet off of 405.

we can meet off the 160th street exit in the brickyard P&R and head out from there. takes like 30-45 mins from the park n ride to get out to reiter

i may show up i got a few diffs to finish up and eveyone i wheel with is going to liberty this weekend if you dont mind like to meet some new pepole to wheel with.:D

Hey jz it was nice to meet you today, sorry you showed up right before I screwed up my steering, we ended up throwing it on my trailer and running sac up and freeride with cass , chad and ian. Had a good time Later Chris

I showed to the parking lot at 10:15 figured everyone that about going was already in the trails.

hey chris is was nice to meet you to sorry I didn't have a chance to say bye but she had to go use the ladies room, lol. glad to hear you still had a blast, what you think of reiter?

damn right money I know where it is now, it was badass. thanks for dragging me along now I am ready to hit all the other trails and hit whatever is in the trail haha.

you need more trail time with your new buggy terry, hint hint. yeah glad I made it throught the whole thing with the ground barely hanging on, wheel and learn so you can be sure I won't be dealing with that issue again.

you need more trail time with your new buggy terry, hint hint

yep, and looking forward to it as soon as I get a few little bugs worked out.

can you post up any of your pics? maybe add to Mark M's thread