• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Saturday the 3rd

Yotakid

If everybody didn't break there rigs to bad from memorial day I'd like to make a run to Reiter next Saturday June 3rd. I only got to play around at Tahuya on memorial day for a few hours and it didn't satisfy the need to wheel. So anybody up for a run at Reiter, meet at the first pit at about 9:30am. I'm in a light blue 1990 truggy on 35's locked f/r, pretty capable I just can't break to bad because AMJ starts building my exo cage on monday :redneck: . Okay, enough talk, who wants to go.

So nobody is going to be up there saturday? I guess I'll just have to stay under the powerlines, unless I find someone up there to run with :rb:

Sunday would be a better day to go, there will be a lot more people to wheel with and if you need help there will be plenty of support.

wave as you go by

Yotakid said:
If everybody didn't break there rigs to bad from memorial day I'd like to make a run to Reiter next Saturday June 3rd. I only got to play around at Tahuya on memorial day for a few hours and it didn't satisfy the need to wheel. So anybody up for a run at Reiter, meet at the first pit at about 9:30am. I'm in a light blue 1990 truggy on 35's locked f/r, pretty capable I just can't break to bad because AMJ starts building my exo cage on monday :redneck: . Okay, enough talk, who wants to go.

hey, be sure to wave as you go by :hi:
becuase some of the Tamers will be out on the side of HIGHWAY 2 in sultan pickup up trash along side the road, and trying desparately to not fall over from being hungover as fallout to tonights little party....:D

here's a thought, bring your overnight gear and run around on saturday and then camp and go terrorize newbies on sunday...

I wouldn't mind terrorizing the newbies Sunday, but I have to be at my friend's graduation. So if anybody heads up there tomorrow and wants someone to wheel with just wave me down, I'll try and remember to turn my CB on as well to channel 5.

I will probably be out on Saturday not sure I can make 9:30 probably be more like 10:30 1990 black YJ.

Guys, you might want to PM people your phone nos. Trolls love that info. on public forums and have searches capable of tracking them down. I am not going to delete them, just a heads up. Have fun this weekend!

Hey My buddy had a flat on the way to me place this morning so we didn't make it out until about noon, I called out on channel 5 but no one responded.

I will be out agian tomorrow as well.