• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Sun Jun 3rd.

My, Gary has a very large log:fawkdancesmiley:
IMG_4589.jpg

At least I accomplished my goal of having my jeep drive back onto the trailer under it's own power at the end of the day :haha: Simple fix for my hydro leak and I'll be back at it :D

Oh, and after losing our trailer lock keys at Drunky Rocks, it was fu-man-chu to the rescue!

With one of my bobby pins and a small screwdriver he had the damn thing picked in about a minute and a half!! :awesomework:

IMG_4706.jpg

At least I accomplished my goal of having my jeep drive back onto the trailer under it's own power at the end of the day :haha: Simple fix for my hydro leak and I'll be back at it :D

Super fix that then come help me get my junk ready to beat on next weekend :redneck: :hi:

Well, nothing as cool as running BYS with the EBP...

My group ran upto the wall.... great view, never been up there before. The fence you guys put in is holding up great.

SUNP0019-4.jpg

One in our group was having issues with coil spring retainment...

SUNP0008-3.jpg

SUNP0010-2.jpg

We also went up to the mine and after most of the group left myself and Don ran isabell up to the bridge.

SUNP0036-5.jpg

Oh, and after losing our trailer lock keys at Drunky Rocks, it was fu-man-chu to the rescue!

With one of my bobby pins and a small screwdriver he had the damn thing picked in about a minute and a half!! :awesomework:

It's a good thing Jason only uses his ninja skills for good and not evil. :redneck:

Looks like he leanred the hard way about mounting a hi-lift the same way i did:mad:

Yeah. Once ya think about it, outside the rig like that is the worst place you could mount a high lift. If you don't damage it by catching on something, you'll damage it by continually jamming mud and dirt into it...

Oh well, lotta people do it without thinking of the problems.

Yeah. Once ya think about it, outside the rig like that is the worst place you could mount a high lift. If you don't damage it by catching on something, you'll damage it by continually jamming mud and dirt into it...

Oh well, lotta people do it without thinking of the problems.

Yep my never went in the mud but it met face to face with a big ol' rock, still works great though only bent a tiny bit

It was great day of wheeling. Good people, good wheeling. Thanks Guys!

( I like the picture of my rig flexing on the rocks...)

That IS the new radiator cap :haha:

Electric fan
Temp Guage
Power steering hose t-fitting cap/plug
Oil filler cap seal on valve cover
Grill mounts
Radiator over flow catch can
Rear diff cover & Seal
tranny/t-case crossmember bolts
Lug nuts
Bead locks

:blabla:

:fawkdancesmiley:

...and an Oh-**** bar :redneck:

Last edited:
Electric fan
Temp Guage
Power steering hose t-fitting cap/plug
Oil filler cap seal on valve cover
Grill mounts
Radiator over flow catch can
Rear diff cover & Seal
tranny/t-case crossmember bolts
Lug nuts
Bead locks

:blabla:

:fawkdancesmiley:

...and an Oh-**** bar :redneck:
If Brad is right and you have alist that long you may wanna just look at buying a Yota :redneck: :haha:

Latest posts