• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter survey

Any body take the time to expresse how much you enjoyed the said trails that are now closed down and how thats going to effect the rest of the trail system?:eeek:

I too filled this out quite some time ago, when it came to favorite trails my autofill pulled up izzy & wall so I left it and put (used to be), now it's whatever's left...

Hi All:

I think I've done that poll before, but what the heck, I did it again! :D

Regards,

Alan

my comments:

I'm a long time user of Reiter, I testified to the Snohomish County Council regarding the benefits of keeping Reiter open, and have been active over the years in clean ups, trail work parties, trail closure parties,and sadly even deaths. This forest is a big part of me and my communities lives.

The experience of a trip to Reiter, is a trip of a lifetime.

There are very few places left for us to go. If we loose this one I fear there will be act's of "Renegade Wheeling" that will undoubtedly result in arrests and costly environmental damage. This damage will undoubtedly occur in the National and State parks off of Hwy 2 and in other areas currently free from damage.

Reiter is damaged but can be controlled and re-routed to co-exist with the fishery below and the diverse user communities that use the area all year round.
It has been said that Mother Nature does more damage to Reiter than the ORV users, while this may be true in some cases, we users are more than willing to lessen our impact on the area if that means we will be able to continue using Reiter for years to come.

Please keep the area open for use by all ORV users!

Do not let this ORV area close, or turn it into a walking trail only area. The Hikers have an entire planet they can walk on, we only have this small patch of earth to contain our off-road driving habits!

Mark Rogalski
aka Big_Mark